Ratings for Dr. Hady G. Oghia

Dr Oghia is now retired any know how I can get my children's records from him?

flag | Submitted December 7, 2016

Loved Dr. Oghia, i am super sad that he is retiring, i been in tears. Absolutely the best doctor out there. Loved the staff and that office that was always super clean.

flag | Submitted November 30, 2016

Have been taking my children to him since their birth; they're 20 and 21 now. He is the absolute best pediatrician. Knowledgeable, personable, caring, responsive. His staff is top notch. He has never steered me wrong. I trust him implicitly.

flag | Submitted January 23, 2015

Love Dr Oghia! He was my daughters pediatrician and now my two granddaughters. He never alarms you and is always available to answer any questions. His staff is the best.

flag | Submitted January 15, 2015

I started to take my kids to Dr. Oghia 25 years ago and now my daughter is bringing her son to him for the best possible care! Never met a more compassionate, caring doctor! His staff is also very welcoming and helpful to whatever your needs may be.

flag | Submitted September 17, 2011

DR OGHIA IS THE BEST DOCTOR AROUND. HE HAS BEEN TAKING CARE OF ME SINCE THE DAY I WAS BORN. I AM NOW 25 YEARS OLD. AND WHEN I HAVE MY OWN CHILDREN I WILL HAVE HIM TAKE CARE OF THEM. BEST DOCTOR AROUND LUV DR OGHIA

flag | Submitted September 9, 2011

I am 23 and i still go to him. He is TRULY the best and also his staff. Always answers any questions and concerns you have and always calls you back right away.

flag | Submitted March 2, 2011

wish i can use hom for myself, but i am 40 not 4, he always is on the money with my kids

flag | Submitted March 23, 2010

The BEST!!!Dr. Oghia has cared for my son for the past 17 yrs. I couldn't find a better Dr.anywhere. He is always avail, never rushes you & has been on target on several occasions.Very knowlegable Doctor. LOVE HIM & his staff the best.

flag | Submitted October 31, 2009

The nicest and knowledgeable pediatric doctor and staff in Brooklyn.

flag | Submitted February 8, 2009

Dr. Hady G. Oghia's Credentials

• Univ De Monterrey, Fac De Med, Monterrey, Nuevo Leon, Mexico (Grad. 1979)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal