Ratings for Dr. Karen L. Bledsoe

Worst docotor I've ever had. The only way you get seen promptly is if she is fanagling your insurance to get a a bogus co pay and is isn't that nice. Entire office staff sucks and waiting area is very cramp. They are better options around than Dr. Gold Digger.

flag | Submitted July 14, 2015

I requested the lab (blood, cardio, pulmonary, sonogram, colonoscopy, etc.,), she never gave me the result. She suggested to make an appointment to get the result, so I did, but she canceled the appointment. Since then I asked many times to just give me the result, she never did.

flag | Submitted January 11, 2013

Dr. Bledose is a wonderful Dr., which is why I have yet to leave her practice, although, I have thought about it, only because the office staff and ridicoulous wait times leave a lot to be desired. You know ultimately as often as you may need to go (if your health is pretty good), doesn't compare to the individualized attention she's sure to give.

flag | Submitted February 25, 2011

Dr. Bledsoe is an excellent doctor. She is very knowledgeable and caring. She does take her time and she answers all of my questions. She is always polite and very professional.

flag | Submitted January 14, 2011

Dr. Bledsoe is a wonderful physician. She is attentive, conveys concern and doesn't rush her patients. Even when she is extremely busy, she takes time to hear of your concerns. The only issue I have is with the office staff. This is the reason I left the practice there. When I asked for paperwork to be sent to an insurance carrier, it took about 5 months of calling the office several times to inquire about the same issue. I hope the office staff has become more efficient.

flag | Submitted April 6, 2009

I think Dr. Bledsoe is good. She seems very caring and thoroughly answers questions. She orders testing that is supposed to be helpful. But I have called the office 3 times for test results and have been told the dr. has to sign off and I will get a call back. I'm still waiting for a call and the office is now closed. The staff needs to be more attentive to patients' needs. This is ridiculous.

flag | Submitted October 30, 2008

Dr. Bledsoe saved my like. She diagnosed a rare bacteria and got me the specialized medical care I needed. She is very thorough and professional.

flag | Submitted August 21, 2008

Very caring doctor. Would be better if alternative medicine were included in treatment choices.

flag | Submitted August 16, 2008

i have been seen several times at this practice. usually have to wait a very long time before being called back for exam. This doctor is ok, but usually isn't proactive w/me or doesn't freely express her concerns or offer much advice re: health issues during office visits as she appears to be politely rushing. I dont have serious health problem or anything but do expect more assistance with the little things. But she is very nice.

flag | Submitted May 6, 2008

Unfortunately, like many doctor's offices, the staff changes too often and are not as good as the doctor's. She is a great doctor. She takes as much time as you need (so unfortunately you may have a wait whether you are on time or not). She is very proactive and excellent at what she does. She is a great doctor and her colleagues are wonderful too. I have had to see both when she was out of town and they were great experiences too.

flag | Submitted August 9, 2007

Dr. Karen L. Bledsoe's Credentials

• University Of Cincinnati College Of Medicine (Grad. 1987)

HealthPartners