Dr. George G. Burnazian

Ratings for Dr. George G. Burnazian

His office staff is all unpleasant, but the woman writing referrals for him seems determined to control as much in her small little world as she can. Rather than facilitating Dr Burnazian's patient's needs to see specialists she makes it as difficult as she can. She demands 5 days to get it done, ridiculous, but then, doesn't get it done within those 5 days. Then she doesn't tell you, the patient, that it is not done. When you call and talk to her she is, by default, rude. This happened to me more than once, my husband, and a friend.

flag | Submitted November 18, 2013

Dr. Burnazian saved my life. He is extremeley gifted doctor who really cares about his patients.

flag | Submitted November 17, 2009

I've Been seening Dr Burnazian for more than 15 years. He is Kind, Compasionate, he listens, and knows his stuff!!!

flag | Submitted February 16, 2009

To me and my husband Dr. Burnazian is a God sent. He is the best kind hearted doctor that we have ever had. He listens to your complaints with concern and never tell you it's in your head. He is very professional and knows his business. You can be certain that if you call after hours he will return your calls quickly. We have been patients of his for over 7 years. We would recommend Dr.Burnazian to everyone we know.

flag | Submitted March 31, 2008

One of the most kind, good hearted, honest physicians I've met and worked with. Experienced, listens without judging, professional. Gives sample medications, answers and returns calls in an effcient time manner. Easy to talk to, compassionate and down to earth. 30 some years experience in the medical field. I'be been his patient for 20 years and never had discontent with his treatment. Very good diagnostician.

flag | Submitted March 21, 2008

Dr. B is an excellent physician. He is caring, compassionate, and always willing to go the extra mile for his patients. He refers you to specialists in other fields when necessary and always follows up. He is fully dedicated to his patients. In addition, his office staff is extremely helpful and caring. I've been a patient of his for over 18 years. I'd recommend him without any reservations!

flag | Submitted July 8, 2006

Dr. Burnazian is patient, kind, respectful, thoughtful, and honest. I have been a patient of Dr. B's for eight years. I have referred my mother, sister, brother-in-law and several very good friends to him. Across the board, this feeling of liking and respect for Dr. B and trust for his skills is shared by everyone I have referred to him. He responds to calls quickly, maintains excellent relationships with colleagues (which serves his patients well when they need a referral), and remains current on all the latest information in his field. Of at least equal importance, Dr. B is always an assertive and eager advocate for his patients. I recommend him highly and without reservation.

flag | Submitted December 17, 2005

Kind, courteous, respectful, responds to telephone calls and email inquiries quickly, encourages questions and takes adequate time to respond to questions and conduct examinations. He is also one of a few physicians I ahve visited that actually shares samplemedications with his patients. I have had a chronic illness for a decade and have has to see a great many physicians, this is the best doctor I have ever had.

flag | Submitted August 23, 2005

Dr. George G. Burnazian's Credentials

• Inst De Med Si Farm, Carol Davila, Bucharest, Romania (Grad. 1966)