Dr. Boris M. Petrikovsky

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Boris M. Petrikovsky

I am an ObGyn physician who works at the same hospital as Dr. Petrikovsly, so I know him for many years. I find it very hard to believe that the patient ratings for him on this site are legitimate. Patients who are lured into purchasing his product are the victims of a scam. His medical ethics are questionable, and his concern for patients is often lacking. Do yourself a favor and save your money for something that is proven to work. Note: I rated "3" for Staff, Punctual, and Helpfulness only because this site requires a rating.

Submitted September 9, 2013

Dr. Petrikovsky is an extraordinary doctor. His deep knowledge and broad outlook on medicine leads him to the right diagnosis. The way how he operates is absolutely amazing. Dr. Petrikovsky performed a surgical procedure on me. Shorty after that I didn't believe that it dad been done - no pain, no discomfort, I could fully function. Next day I went to work. This is my experience with Dr. Petrikovsky as a gynecologist. I know him as an obstetrician as well. My daughter-in-law had a complicated pregnancy. Only thanks to him, I have a healthy grandson today. The most important is he cares about his patients. He feels our pain - physical and psychological - which is extremely important for a doctor and especially for OBGYN, and he is doing his best to eliminate it.

flag | Submitted July 22, 2013

I was hesitant about having a male OBGYN but after my first visit I knew that I would follow Dr. Petrikovsky no matter where he moved his practice, and I have done so over the last 4 years. I will continue to follow him no matter where he goes. There is no doctor I trust more, and the trip and the waiting room time is worth it for me because he will never give bad advice. He is trustworthy and honest and amazing to have in the delivery room. He delivered both of my boys; the first delivery would have been a C-section if not for his patience to allow me to dilate on my own. I love love love him, he is the absolute best!! Do not let the waiting room time phase you!

flag | Submitted July 16, 2013

I have been a patient for Dr. Petrikovsky for 5 years now and he has helped me tremendously. Not only is he a wonderful doctor, but he is also a caring person. I recommended him to all of my friends and family because he is very intelligent and experienced

flag | Submitted May 30, 2013

For more than thirty years, Dr. Petrikovsky has been my primary OBGYN. I became pregnant at the age of 43; extremely high risk as is known. Thanks to his caring and perseverance, I was blessed with a beautiful healthy baby girl. He performed a C-Section; the surgery went by flawless. So much so, that I cannot even show you where my scar is today. At that time, I was under the care of a different OBGYN because of the travel distance. Dr. Petrikovsky is the one who realized my baby was overweight and immediately declared that surgery should take place the next day. My entire extended family, have been seen by him for any and every medical necessity; for second opinions and check ups. He has given the best advice to everyone who uses him as a doctor. Dr. Petrikovsky is knowledgeable and skillful. It is an honor to know a doctor like him. I will continue to see him as a doctor until my time is up, and recommend everyone. If we had more doctors like him, this world would be a better place

flag | Submitted May 26, 2013

I have been a patient of Dr. Petrikovsky since 1990. During this time, Dr. Petrikovsky delivered my two children. Although my daughter was a "textbook pregnancy," with my son 10 years later, there were serious medical complications, and I was given only a 10% chance to have my child. Dr. Petrikovsky worked tirelessly with me to give me the best chance to keep my pregnancy. Not only did he perform a number of medical procedures to keep my pregnancy intact, he showed personal involvement in my case, which is rare in doctors today. I was touched by Dr. Petrikovsky’s sincere concern for my unborn baby which was shown in a number of acts such as the numerous phone calls I received from him while I was bedridden (17 weeks) despite the fact that I would come to his office weekly for check ups. Dr. Petrikovsky is not only a great doctor with vast experience, he is a unique and compassionate individual, and someone who gave me the greatest present, my miracle, a healthy baby boy.

flag | Submitted October 17, 2007

Dr. Boris M. Petrikovsky's Credentials

• Russian

• Moscow Med Stomatologic Inst, Moscow, Russia (Grad. 1975)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal