Ratings for Dr. Sarkis J. Chobanian

Worst experience in my life. Poor bedside manners. I was treated very poorly. There were 6 of us in the waiting room no TV or magazines we hadn’t eaten in over 36 hours. All of the Doctors were 30-40 minutes behind schedule and none of the staff gave us any updates. I complained to Dr. Chobanian and he screamed at me and walked out and left me on the surgergical table for over 5 minutes before his nurse calmed him down from his unprofessional temper tantrum. I was having a major anxiety attack but when he came back in I had to hold back my feelings and apologized to him so I could get my procedure done. I will now find a new Doctor. He is unstable.

flag | Submitted October 28, 2017

How could u not trust a dr that did ronald reagans colonostepy...he is excellent

flag | Submitted August 17, 2017

I can't believe how good of a doctor Dr. Chobanian is. I have had digestive issues for years, pain etc. After many years of not getting anywhere a friend recommended Dr. Chobanian. He was very thorough, however careful not to break my bank with unnecessary tests. He found out I have SMA Syndrom, although not nice to have, I'm very thankful he was able to pinpoint what is going on. Dr. Chobanian is also a very kind and positive doctor. Glad I'm being taken care of by him!!

flag | Submitted July 27, 2016

I have been a patient since 1987. On my first visit, after an 18 month ordeal, he told me he of his suspicions after a few short minutes. The test confirmed and I was properly diagnosed. I totally trust him and his expertise. He is a gentleman and a professional.

flag | Submitted February 6, 2011

Wow, I could'nt beleive what I read on the first blog. Oh well, I have been using Dr. Chobanian for at least 14 years. He is rated one of the Best Doctors in America. His bedside manner has alway's been professional and accurate. I can't think of another gastro Dr. I would trust. If he thinks you need further treatments he will tell you otherwise I would'nt worry. I have never heard anyone say a negetive comment on him in all these yrs. They regard him like I do. Thanks Dr. Chobanian for all you do for your patients! You are a wonderful and caring doctor..KD

flag | Submitted December 30, 2009

Arrogant and did not address any of my symptoms. Herded me through like cattle to do expensive tests and did not care to have me come back even though he did not address my symptoms.

Submitted April 24, 2009

superb and caring doctor. courteous. excellent bedside manner. national reputation

flag | Submitted August 9, 2007

Dr. Sarkis J. Chobanian's Credentials

• Univ Of Pittsburgh Sch Of Med, Pittsburgh Pa 15261 (Grad. 1977)