Ratings for Dr. Kendall E. Hansen

I seen Dr Hansen for trigeminal neuralgia and fibromyalgia. What a mistake. He dictated other patients medical info I front of me.. That he was giving the boot to.. After ripping the tissue in my face from what he called nerve block injection.. The dragging of the needle through the soft tissue in my jaw ripped that tissue creating more pain. Then I had an allergic reaction to the pain med.. The next pain med wasn't strong enough to resolve the pain he created.. Then because those two pain meds were in my system they accused me of taking some other narcotic.. Even stated the narcotic found which was previous prescribed.. So I to was let go as a patient.. Avoid this idiot and his rude staff at all cost.

flag | Submitted November 21, 2014

Very poor bedside manners. Always waited an 1/2 to an hour before being seen. Dr. Hansen doesn't want to fully listen to your problems or your answers to his questions. He doesn't even say goodbye when he's done with a procedure, he just walks out of the room. I was worse after his treatment which he denies responsibility for. He doesn't want to speak to the patients directly. He has the nurse or medical assistant gather your info prior to a procedure and report it to him so he is less bothered by the patients. He is not afraid to be belittling to his patients. He has the worse God complex I have seen of any physician. I wish I would have never gone to him.

flag | Submitted October 2, 2014

Don't Even think about him, Worst DR ever, just want to give injections and spine stimulators

flag | Submitted August 25, 2014

They are more concerned to get you in and out of there and do not actually sit down with you and explain what's going on.

flag | Submitted July 22, 2014

I was treated like crap when I first came, Dr.Hansen called me and apologized. That was a bad incident. Medical assistants should watch what they say.I called on Wednesday to find out if I needed a driver. Lori said I had nerve calling because they left a message on Monday to come in for a pill count. I told her they didn't call me, they have my number because they called me before. She said she left a message. I tried to explain to her that I didn't have a cell phone or answering machine. She was so mean and hateful, wouldn't listen to anything I had to say. I never had someone talk to me the way she did.She told me I had to be there by five or they were dropping me. That gave me about three hours to get there, I live about an hour and twenty minutes away. I share a car with my husband he drove it to work, so I had no car, and he couldn't take me there. My family didn't have enough time to come and get me. So they dropped me. The people that need the procedures can't get help

Submitted December 29, 2013

After being treated like dirt by Dr. Hansen, his staff informs me that I have been dropped by the practice! This happened two days before Christmas!! Their excuse was; I missed my appointment the day before and in 2006 I had missed 6 appointments - duh! They CANNOT perform procedures when you have a temperature! I think the real reason was, he treated me so poorly he didn't want to face me again! The ass did give me enough meds to last for 3 weeks till I could find someone else! I will be reporting him to the AMA, nobody deserves to be treated like dirt! However, his staff is VERY PERSONABLE! They say how upset I was during that visit he treated me poorly and came out and said it was their job to "clean up" after him, and his bedside manner was not too good! I have to agree with them. It was not them who treated me badly IT WAS HIM! I told them it was not their fault nor their job to "clean up" after him! Avoid him if possible - the other doctors I saw there were fine.

flag | Submitted December 24, 2008

If injections or spinal cord stimulators are the ticket for you, Hansen will be fine. However, if you are a chronic pain patient - don't bother! I think he has forgotten why he got into medicine in the first place! If you have a problem, don't think you will get to speak to him, it's ALWAYS a nurse. He ignored me and treated me so poorly that I was in tears when I left that office! I would not recommend him to anyone unless he can "fix" you! He has a major "God Complex"! He treats his patients like they are crap on his shoe! He needs to remember which side his bread is buttered on!

flag | Submitted December 10, 2008

One of the best Drs. I have found been with him for years and we have come along way in figuring certain problems out. If you want a Dr. who knows what he is doing he is the Dr. for you, the only prob. I have is every time he gets something on the right track something else on me wants to cause me pain at no fault of his I just think I am wired wrong but he helps keep pain levels down in the areas he works on. If you feel like me and days you don't want to go on because of pain give him a try I think you will be impressed. Cristine

flag | Submitted August 24, 2008

doctor was supposed to submit bill to medicaid and did but medicaid needed letter of explanation and he would not provide.There for resulting in non payment.He several years later took me to court when i thought bill was paid,lied under oath saying he submitted several times and they would not pay.I went home and called medicaid and they stated that bill was only submitted once and they needed a letter explaining treatment and timely manner on bill.I told them the judge ruled in his favor as i had no proof not realizing i needed it.They stated that was illegal for him to do once they are billed it was up to him to submit it correctly.I told them will they check into it.They did and the bill was covered 100 percent if he would have put his letter of explanation in a timely manner.they can only go back so many years.Ending result he put a lein on my house. This all should have been prevented.I also feel he did unnessisary treatments on me.

flag | Submitted August 9, 2007

Dr. Kendall E. Hansen's Credentials

• Indiana University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1984)

Top Hospitals in Florence, KY