Ratings for Dr. Suzanne E. Gleysteen

Best doctor I have ever had. Knowledgeable, precise, and kind. I have always had a great experience with her and I highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted September 25, 2015

I have been a patient for seversl years- Dr. Gleysteen is a bit rushed (I do feel that way sometimes) however she always seems to nail it when it comes to " my diagnosis" and needed tests etc- I wish I could say that she remembers a few things about me personally but I don't think so- however she always seems to make time to see me and always gets to the point- if you want a chatty Dr. she is not the one! But I will keep her because she's been pretty good to me- A bonus is (personal bonus) that she actually notices and has an appreciation for my shoes (I'm a shoe fan) - she has great taste and handles my medical issues imperfectly perfect!....

flag | Submitted October 27, 2014

I am a patient of Dr. Gleysteen and find some of the reviews a lot of crazy! Sounds like mentally deranged people! What do her clothing choices have to do with anything? It is unfortunate that people with a very personal beef with her had their reviews published. Shame!

flag | Submitted October 6, 2014

Dr. Gleysteen has been my PCP for 15 years and has been great. Yes, she doesn't sit and chat but what PCP has time for that these days. She has never not answered a question or concern of mine and been accurate and helpful through several different medical problems over the years. I don't know where some of the other reviewers are coming from and it sounds more like personal problems than professional ones but I disagree with them wholeheartedly.

flag | Submitted September 22, 2014

Uncaring. Does not listen. Spends very little time on diagnosis. Pompous.

flag | Submitted August 12, 2014

If you are in business and your time is precious Dr Gleysteen is for you. Always stimulating conversation as a lot of information can be shared in a 15 min appt. Always feel like we covered a lot of ground about my health and leave with a clear direction and diagnosis every time. I would definitely recommend Dr Gleysteen to my friends and colleagues.

flag | Submitted June 20, 2014

Dr. Gleysteen is a supurb doctor. She does specialize in patients with eating disorders; and being one of those patients, while I did not always appreciate her comments or recomendations, I knew they were for the best of MY health. Although I did not value my health at that moment, she never did anything out of malice, everything was for my betterment. She is your DOCTOR...how she dresses or lives her life is none of your dam* business. I would recomend her to anyone...and hope that they at least try.

flag | Submitted November 8, 2011

Dr. Gleysteen is a superb physician. Because she specializes in eating disorders, she is also dealing with people who are often psychologically disturbed and who behave in primitive ways. Her capacity to deal with this graciously is one of her strengths. I highly recommend her.

Submitted September 11, 2011

Dr. Gleysteen is the most cold, hypocritical, pompous, rude, cruel, brusque, unprofessional, unhelpful, rude, ineffective, domineering and inhumane doctors I have ever encountered. She terrorized me every single appointment. Stay away. Stay FAR away! To offer a unique perspective, I knew her step-son and heard some unmentionably repulsive behavioral recaps. She shamed me every single appointment. She actually made my eating disorder worse. To this day, her name makes me gag. She dresses in ridiculously inappropriately tight, skimpy outfits that accentuates her extremely underweight physique. Great choice for a doctor specializing in eating disorders. She's a b!^#H!!!! Every tie she attends the MEDA gala, she wears skimpy clothes, drinks way too much, and gyrates her skin-and-bones self all over the dance floor. She disgusts me and many others I've met in treatment. I hope to never see her again. I recommend all her patients switch to Dr. Denise Mayo. She is FANTASTIC!

Submitted July 2, 2011

I love Dr. Gleysteen and would recommend her to anyone. Extremely supportive.

flag | Submitted January 6, 2011

Dr. Suzanne E. Gleysteen's Credentials

• Umdnj-Robert Wood Johnson Medical School (Grad. 1991)

United Concordia