Ratings for Dr. Robert A. Marwick

I went to the doctor for nasal problems. I ended up with a sleep study and was told I had mild sleep apnea. I was told that I needed both nasal surgery as well as an uvalectomy and he submitted for insurance approval for those proceedures. The uvalectomy was disallowed and when I reported for surgery I told them that. I was put to sleep thinking all was well. I woke up to a very sore throat and no uvala. I asked what happened and was told don't worry it is on the house, he billed the insurance anyway. Turns out his daughter was in the OR to observe that day, I guess I should have sued but it is not in my nature but I would definately avoid this man in the future.

flag | Submitted March 5, 2009

I was having issues with my throat and googled ENT. Dr. Robert Marwick came up as being a good and fast ENT. I was seen quickly but shocked at the old technology used. He had an old book he consulted and appeared to have very little knowledge. I received a $500.00 that stated a surgical procedure was performed when I was examined for maybe 5 minutes. I was shocked because Dr. Marwick only looked in my throat with an old light on his head and told me he couldn't find anything wrong. I have called the billing office twice and left messages asking for an explanation and have not received an answer. Due to my poor care and unexplained billing charges, I recommend that you AVOID THIS DOCTOR. There are much more knowlodgeable doctors with much more advanced equipment that can provide much better service who will explain their charges.

flag | Submitted December 6, 2008

Does NOT care about the patient's care in the office. Marwick is very sarcastic & patronizing...does not like to answer questions to help the recovery of the medical issue!!!!!

flag | Submitted August 9, 2007

Dr. Robert A. Marwick's Credentials

• Tulane Univ Sch Of Med, New Orleans La 70112 (Grad. 1970)

Top Hospitals in North Charleston, SC