Ratings for Dr. Steve Blitzer

He cares and he cares , whether you have money or not he tries his best to make you from suffering . Thanks very much to all the Blitzers. Keep up the good work . God blesses you.

flag | Submitted March 30, 2017

He Cares and he cares .... whether you have money or not ... he finds a way to stop you from suffering... Thank you to DRS the Blitzers. All of them.

flag | Submitted March 25, 2017

You may have to wait for your turn but it's worth it. The pain management really works. Be patient and the injections are great.

flag | Submitted November 21, 2016

The first time I saw this doctor he told me he always runs on time which I thought was great since I am in a lot of pain while sitting. The second time I visited this doctor, I was understandably surprised that I waited over an hour in his waiting room. My appointment was scheduled for 10:30. At 11:15 he saw the 10:45 patient who was schuduled after me. He finally saw me at 11:30. I was there to see him for a chronic low back problem and unable to sit for extended periods of time. I asked if I could lie down in my car or lie down in one of his many other rooms while waiting to see him. He was extremely unaccommodating, unbelievably rude, arrogant and condescending, called me an impatient middle class jewish woman and said I can only see him if I sit and wait in his waiting room and that he always runs 1 hour behind. I live 5 minutes away and asked if I could call ahead to see how far behind he was running. He said no to that to and if I didn't like it, I could leave. He told me it was his way or the highway. It is shocking that he labels himself a chronic pain doctor but would not accommodate a chronic pain patient who is desperate for pain relief. Do not see this doctor if you are seeking pain relief. He acts like he Iike he is G-d and you should be at his mercy!!

flag | Submitted May 10, 2016

This comment was given to me by an over 70 year old lady and it went like this "What's the difference between God and a Doctor? God doesn't play Doctor" which most certainly applies to Dr. Blitzer who writes scripts every three months and on the second round my pharmacy called me perplexed because Dr. Blitzer failed to put on the "Limited Use Code" I called his office and was told that he wanted to see me to get his $30.00 on the following Tuesday which would make it a week without meds and put me into severe withdrawals and did. When I explained this to Rita she told me she is just repeating what Dr. Blitzer told her and there was nothing she could do. An 8 day withdrawal for 30 bucks? Compassionate Doctor of the Year? you decide, life over money, I never realized there was a choice

flag | Submitted January 26, 2016

I've been seeing Dr. Blitzer for approximately 8 years for pain management following a car accident. He is awesome! The injections he's given me over that time have significantly improved my life. He's knowledgeable and personable! I highly recommend him!

flag | Submitted August 13, 2015

Dr. Blitzer has injected me a few times and I am really starting to feel the benefits. My last visit was on time and his staff were sure to welcome me when I arrived at their office. I will happily continue to visit Dr. Blitzer as needed.

flag | Submitted October 2, 2014

I have been seeing Dr. Steve for a couple months now. My last visit was done as a favour and I was squeezed in. Not many doctors would do this and it really was a huge help. He assessed me and wrote a detailed report on my situation and physical abilities. The process was smooth and would have been well worth the wait. I plan to continue seeing him as needed.

flag | Submitted March 5, 2014

I'm almost shocked with the comments that have been written here regarding Dr. Steve Blitzer & his staff as I was told by Dr.'s when I had told them about my issues with him that he should be reported & they have all heard many complaints about him. He took serious advantage of me as I'm a single mother (now on ODSP) but wanted to charge me $2500.00 to fill out my disability forms (which a doctor is to do for free) and also charged me NUMEROUS times for mistakes he had made on my prescriptions that the drug store had noticed & called him to fix the script & then when I'd go in for my next visit he would tell me I owed him $45.00 cause the drug store phoned to ask a question & his time was valuable so therefore I'd have to pay & when I refused he refused to see me for my appointment that was scheduled for 5pm that day. His staff as well are quite rude & I have seen them on many visits making fun of or gossiping about other patients after they leave as well as discussing personal issues!

Submitted December 8, 2013

The waiting list can be long to see him, but I'd recommend you stay in line. Great pain management, quick and effective. I will be back to see Steve as soon as possible.

flag | Submitted January 22, 2013