Ratings for Dr. Kevin E. Hodges

When I went to the ER with a kidney stone Dr. Hodges refused to treat my pain because he said this was "drug seeking behavior". I had to call my brother and have him bring me Percocet to the ER which I had been saving from an oral surgery. Because this doctor would not treat my pain I had to resort to taking my OWN pain pills when I was IN the ER. Dr. Hodges is completely useless and I have filed a complaint with Kadlec Medical Center.

flag | Submitted March 2, 2014

Dr. Hodges was very helpful and kind. I was feeling like I shouldn't have gone to the emergency room because my illness was no where near emergency status. Dr. Hodges made me feel comfortable and help me out with his comments and insights into the problems I was having. He gets an A plus from e.

flag | Submitted February 18, 2013

flag | Submitted May 30, 2012

Very fast - diagnosed and treated accurately and quickly. Nice guy with my kids too, my daughter's had has hardly even a scar!

flag | Submitted September 3, 2008

Dr Hodges saw straight to my problem. He is an ER doctor, so fast is good. He works with good people and they help each other. You cant choose to see just him though if you go a second time, even if he is working.

flag | Submitted July 11, 2008

Dr hodges is a fantastic person & dr. he is very helpful

flag | Submitted April 14, 2008

Doctor is not helpful

flag | Submitted August 9, 2007

Dr. Kevin E. Hodges's Credentials

• Creighton University School Of Medicine (Grad. 2003)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Richland, WA