Ratings for Dr. Kanagaratnam Sivalingam

flag | Submitted November 17, 2015

Office staff is outstanding. Dr. always has good bedside manner.

flag | Submitted March 19, 2014

I was searching for a Dr. in the Lancaster area and came around Dr. Sivalingam through the phone book. I made my first appointment and the receptionist she was friendly, easy to talk to and helpful in scheduling my appointment with his office. After meeting the Dr. I really liked him. His bedside manner was excellent and care alot about my health. You usually don't get that feeling about a Dr. like that right away. I was really comfortable. His office staff was caring and helping also. I'm glad I choose Dr. Sivalingam as my Dr.

flag | Submitted November 10, 2011

I left his office in tears twice cause I was in so much pain, and all he would do is refer me to his other collegues.He even told me if I was in so much pain I should go to the ER, and I was already at his office. I had severe muscle spasms in my neck, and I did go to the ER. The PA there knew exactly what to do, and within hours I was feeling much better. Had I waited for all my authorizations and referrels to go through. I would have missed so much more work..not to mention how much agony I was in. I couldn't believe a dr. would let his patient leave the office knowing how much pain they are in. Isn't it their job as a primary care dr to treat you, and not just pass you off??He could have given me something to help the pain at least. Very disappointed, and feel let down that I haad to actually use the ER to get relief from pain that he could have treated himself had he had any compassion at all.

flag | Submitted August 26, 2011

He's caring and knowledgeable. He listens to you and is very personable.

flag | Submitted February 1, 2011

Wonderful Dr. and friendly staff. I would give the practice a rating of 8. Could use some improvement on wait times.

flag | Submitted July 20, 2010

Seeme to push pharmaceutical company samples alot, doesn't spend much time with you and send s you off to have all kinds of tests to his partners

flag | Submitted August 9, 2007

Molina
Multiplan
Wisconsin Physicians Service

Updates

• A new 1.2-star rating has been posted. "This Doctor avoids you when you need him Errors in accurate medical records. Has a superior attitude does not like to be asked or explain anything"

November 17, 2015
  • 'birds of a feather' score (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=117525'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 3.6

February 5, 2014
  • First Name changed from "K." to "Kanagaratnam"

December 17, 2012