Ratings for Dr. Kurt A. Krueger

His "procedures" have made my pain problem worse instead of helping. He no longer even pretends to care about his patient.

flag | Submitted October 24, 2016

Dr. Krueger seems like a great person, but this office, their billing practices and lack of communication about procedures, physical therapy, urine samples, etc. will leave you paying much more than you ever expected. Dealt with billing dept. over 12 calls made and each time they had mistakes on same bill. 3 different agents couldn't tell me what the correct billing amount was and all contradicted one another. Head biller "Heather" would NEVER return my calls. Absolutely the worst service and billing I have experienced ever! Nightmare!!!!

flag | Submitted October 14, 2014

Beware!!! This clinic is only concerned with making money by injecting you. Spend almost no time at all talking to the patients.

flag | Submitted September 25, 2014

MAKE SURE YOU PAY YOUR COPAY at time of visit...NO Matter what they tell you at the check out desk...YOu will wake up one day with a massive bill to pay. They told us over and over that we did not need to pay anything. Got the bill...it was HUGE... started to try and pay it off... Their billing system is aweful... it takes them way toooooo long to post a payment... After 30 days you get nasty grams, even though you had paid that month...THEN when you do miss a month for whatever reason...you get sent to a drop dead collection agency for payment or legal action. BEWARE when that lady says, "Oh no you don't owe anything today"...If YOU know you do, then demand someone to take your money and APPLY IT THAT DAY!!! We will NEVER use this practice again. Dr. Krueger needs to really examine what is going on. No matter how good HE is, the staff makes it intolerable...AND my wife was NEVER helped... We self diagnosed and NOW she is pain free.

flag | Submitted August 9, 2013

lately, he hasn't been at his best. Looked at my MRI and set up injections w/o discussion. I've ben w/ him for 3 years, he used to be kind and caring.

flag | Submitted June 7, 2011

Although Dr. Krueger seems caring and knowledgeable, his staff is horrible! They lack knowledge, compassion and move at a snail's pace. They have the worst communication skills I've ever encountered in ANY business. I had an emergency that went unattended due to "we'll leave a note with the nurse," for FIVE DAYS. I'd go elsewhere, I did.

flag | Submitted May 12, 2011

I have been using Dr. Kruger for about 14 years and have always found him to be the best. His bedside manner is perfect and he takes time to talk with (not to) his patients and answers their questions. He is open to try new things if the others are not working rather than just throwing pills at you. (If you are just looking for someone to give you pills, you need to look elsewhere.) He is up-to-date on the latest technology and is willing to do whatever is necessary to allieviate your pain. I recommend Dr. Kruger and his staff whenever I hear of someone looking for a pain management doc.

flag | Submitted February 21, 2011

Good looks, good bedside manner, professional, kind, helpful. Able to stop excruciating pain with no added discomfort. I love him. He made the pain go away. His physical therapists are not there just for a paycheck. They are actually helpful, unlike some others I know. No complaints here. A+ A # 5 rating is too low. He is a 10.

flag | Submitted August 9, 2007

Dr. Kurt A. Krueger's Credentials

• Creighton Univ Sch Of Med, Omaha Ne 68178 (Grad. 1974)