Dr. Ryan Doyle

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Ryan Doyle

I have had an excellent experience with BackFit and Dr Doyle. My neck and lower back were giving me a lot of grief. The alignment and decompression treatments helped significantly. I made excellent progress in 4 months and believe that is mainly due to the combination of treatments and diligently completing the Home Care training exercises. Thanks to Dr Doyle and BackFit I have a toolkit to help me maintain my back health.

flag | Submitted November 11, 2019

i am so impressed with my results at Backfit over a 4 month period. i had totally compressed discs in my neck and after these treatments there is now visible space between the discs!! Lots of great education given and encouragement to make your good health your own responsibility! working on my back and it is improving a bit slower but after decades of issues will need a lot of care! i make sure I have told everyone and even shown my xrays to folks that Backfit and especially Dr. Doyle is the place to go. Super friendly and helpful staff too!!

flag | Submitted October 29, 2019

Dr. Doyle has been instrumental in improving my neck and back and giving me more mobility and less pain but more importantly has gotten me started on building myself up again. The system he provides to educate is brilliant and he has saved me from getting worse as there is no other way that could have helped me. I have only been going a short time and already the results are amazing to me. He has unlocked my spine. I tell everyone about Backfit and Dr. Doyle and highly recommend they go as it could help anyone with neck and back problems. Thank you so much to Backfit and all the staff who are great as well.

flag | Submitted October 28, 2019

After seeing many chiropractors over the years, and also physio therapists, nothing compares to the knowledge and care of treatment that I have received at backfit!

flag | Submitted October 2, 2019

Going to Dr. Doyle was one of the best choices I've made! Dr. Doyle and his staff saved my life! I was in so much pain and my back was stiff when I decided to go see Dr. Doyle. I had a hard time bending over to put my socks on. For me personally, the pain went away and I was less stiff. Dr. Doyle and his staff are so awesome, friendly and helpful! I've had great improvements. I recommend all my family, friends and everyone to go see Dr. Doyle today!!! You will not be disappointed, I promise!! Thank you Dr. Doyle!

flag | Submitted October 2, 2019

Dr. Doyle has helped me regain increased mobility and decreased pain in my back. His caring, thorough and supportive approach means I can keep competitive dragon boating, andblack powder target shooting . I recommend him to anyone who wants to live life after a back injury, with much more comfort! Thanks Doc! Marg.S.

flag | Submitted August 13, 2019

Dr. Ryan Doyle will support you on your wellness path with his knowledge. He is very committed to his patients, he loves to teach, guide and motivate his patients, you also have to put in the work.

flag | Submitted June 21, 2019

Ryan Doyle (and the team at Backfit) is incredibly supportive, knowledgeable, friendly and capable. He loves to teach, guide and motivate and truly cares about his patients and their lives and progress. I have learned so much, and appreciate the effective treatments and return of function I have experienced in his care.

flag | Submitted March 25, 2019

I was getting migraines twice a month. Three weeks into back fit - no more. also at one point I was wheel chair bound. I still have issues - but I am walking, swimming and doing a lot of my house work again.

flag | Submitted February 12, 2019

Dr Doyle has been my lifesaver. Sciatic pain that limited me from walking more than a few blocks without pain brought me to Backfit four months ago. Dr Doyle did an assessment that involved, among other things, X-rays. These clarified my problem or I should say problems!!! Dr Doyle’s high level of knowledge and care with an extra heaping of empathy prompted me to grab the challenge of trying to conquer these problems. My improvement has been gradual with a few setbacks.....BUT with the setbacks Dr Doyle always had a plan of attack which, I’m happy to say, worked. I can now walk 45 minutes without pain....I sleep better and I have way more energy. The reassessment tests and x-rays revealed why I feel like I do.....score!!! Thanks Dr Doyle.

flag | Submitted January 10, 2019

Dr. Ryan Doyle's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

What motivates me? I am an athlete by nature. I am active in the 70.3 ironman circuit. I am motivated by learning how to keep the body active well into one’s 80’s and sharing with others how to fulfill their physical dreams. Seeing people that have disabilities overcome obstacles and WIN; seeing people, in general, accomplish more in their life than they thought possible. What I know about health: Health is a journey. I have come to learn that the health we have today is directly correlated with how we used to treat ourselves. Health is a result of the habits and rituals we have created. What we put into our bodies nutritionally, our thoughts and through physical effort create the health we have today. Over my lifetime, I have failed in many areas of health and as a result I have learned some of my greatest lessons. Spinal health has been close to my heart due to sporting injuries and seizures that I have had as a child. Ever since, I have been on a quest to change the paradigm of spinal health. I am grateful for: I am grateful for my amazing wife, Tracy…My daughter, Ayvah, and my son, Kingston. My parents provided opportunities for me that I cannot say thank you enough for, and I am here to give back. At Backfit, I cannot express how fortunate I am to work with a group of people so dedicated to innovation, excellence and the pursuit of the best possible solutions to health. I am blessed. My goal: To teach solutions to long-term spinal health across the world.

• English