Ratings for Dr. Paul E. Larose

Uncaring. Short. Questions unanswered. Not going back.

flag | Submitted October 21, 2019

I have been using Dr Larose for years and I have never had a reason to complain about him or his staff

flag | Submitted December 27, 2016

He is the absolute best and most knowledgeable and experienced OB/GYN in Pensacola. He has been my doctor for ten years and three pregnacies. He actually delivered my little sister who is 25 now and delivered her little girl four years ago. My neice was ten lbs and any other doctor would not have been able to handle what her labor was like.. My sister was also ten lbs and my mother said she is glad that is the time she used him vs. 7 lb me. He is a little nerdy and awkward but I know he is qualified to take the right steps to have the best outcome. I would rather have a nerdy expert than an idiot who can't read an ultrasound (which happened to my sister recently) but may have a couple jokes to tell you. I heard he is not taking new OB patients but I may be wrong. He is an amazing surgeon and Gynecologist and I would recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted April 18, 2015

Great Doctor, i go into the office && get out fast, appointments are always on time, he explains all you want to know! worrys about you and your babys health!

flag | Submitted April 29, 2012

Dr. LaRose has been a dr. who has been there in all of my gyn. needs for 20 yrs. If I need help when he is not on duty he does his best to get me what I need. He has done the surgery on me for a hysterectomy and I know that he prays for me and is an excellant and caring doctor. Sympathetic, informative, and thorough. He has diagnosed my problems accurately and effeciently and I can only say that I have been very blessed by his care. I highly reccomend him.

flag | Submitted March 8, 2011

This physician is excellent. He treats his patients and staff with cortesy, respect, and a touch of humor. His diagnoses have been correct, and he is able to communiate well with patients and their families.

flag | Submitted February 17, 2011

I have used this doctor for all four of my pregnancies and the last ten years for my yearly exam. He is an excellent doctor and I recommend him highly. Scheduling appointments is easy. My appointments generally start on time and are finished in a timely manner.

flag | Submitted February 14, 2011

Compassionate, understanding, knowlegdeable. Very good surgeon. Performed A and P Repair. Very little pain. Great results. Great bedside manner.

flag | Submitted August 9, 2007

Dr. Paul E. Larose's Credentials

• Louisiana State University School Of Medicine In New Orleans (Grad. 1975)