Ratings for Dr. Michael Moyer

Dr Moyer is a very good Doctor. He will listen to what is going on and what your issues/symptoms are. Wait time is excellent and sometimes can fit you right in. I appreciate a good ole fashion Doctor like Dr. Moyer. I have been to many family physicians that rush you right in and out and usually only see a nurse practitioner elsewhere. Thank you Doctor Moyer!

flag | Submitted April 16, 2016

This doctor is well-intentioned but pills prescribed by him are more hurtful than helpful.

flag | Submitted October 31, 2014

He's a great doctor and making him an example rather than the real doctors that can be paid off to write you enormous quantity. I feel it should be more on the patient to not go to jail if going to numerous doctors because the doctor has other things to worry about.

flag | Submitted December 8, 2010

Yeah Right! That's why he was "ARRESTED" due to a "drug-sting"ie., illegal drug (oxycotin) along with another Doctor. don't believe me, do search engine and you will see his arrest on-line. I knew he was engaging in something, he was acting to weird & had to "goons: in his office. It finally caught up with him. No wonder Physicians Associates let him go.

flag | Submitted September 27, 2010

best and friendliest doctor i've ever had. almost like a therapist. wish all drs were like him. someone you can talk to openly and honestly. wish he still took my ins. best bedside mannerisms a dr can have.

flag | Submitted August 8, 2010

Dis not listen to what I had to say. Only wanted to know if I was in pain and needed anything. Did not like his attitude

flag | Submitted July 21, 2010

The most caring doctor I have ever had. very patient, very kind, it's not likely to find bedside manner like Dr. Moyer's.

flag | Submitted June 17, 2009

THE BEST DOCTOR SO CARING WANTS TO MAKE SURE HE DOES A THOROUGH CHECK BEFORE ANYTHING IS PRESCRIBED. HE TRULY CARES ABOUT PATIENT WELL BEING.

flag | Submitted February 4, 2009

Dr Moyer was great. He answered all my questions and always called me back himself if I had any further questions

flag | Submitted September 29, 2008

Unfortunately, I've been going to this doctor for years because I've never been sick until recently. His staff is rude, and he barely checks you over. When I went to him with several symtoms, he came in, sat down, and started writing prescriptions before asking me a single question or checking me out. I asked him what the antibiotic was for and he said, you have the flu. I told him that antibiotics won't cure the flu because it's viral. He then said, "well, it might be bronchitis." Avoid this doctor.

flag | Submitted March 7, 2008

Dr. Michael Moyer's Credentials

• Univ Of Nc At Chapel Hill Sch Of Med, Chapel Hill Nc 27599 (Grad. 1986)

MSP/BC Med