Ratings for Dr. J. HEATH Reese

Reese Chiropractic is awesome. I have seen many chiropractors and Dr. Reese and Dr. Shelton are amazing. Listened and answered all questions and concerns. Would recommend to All Familly and Friends.

flag | Submitted March 28, 2016

Doesn't care about patients at all. Just gets you in and out and doesn't listen to your concerns.

Submitted August 10, 2015

Staff is very friendly and welcoming. Both doctors show great compassion and were very helpful. They were very knowledgeable and went over in depth my condition and treatment plan that made me feel at ease with the process.

flag | Submitted April 15, 2015

They don't spend anytime with you- it's all very rushed. I never felt like my concerns were being heard. When I did express a concern it was just written off as no big deal.

flag | Submitted November 7, 2014

I was a new patient with back pain and I was recommended this doctor by a friend.... consequently I never even met the doctor. They ran me through a bunch of scans said they were really busy and rushed me out the door with no adjustment....oh but first charged me $150. I am a very disgruntled patient and will not recommend this place to anyone. Beware!!!They just want your money...relief from the pain perhaps several days later when you come to a follow up appointment and they charge another $150.

flag | Submitted July 14, 2014

Dr Reese is awesome, can fit you in anytime you need, and staff is wonderful

flag | Submitted July 13, 2011

Dr Reese is a young, knowledgeable doctor who cares about his community. For the short time we have been going to him we have seen him donate his services to the workers of Extreme Makeover Home Edition, and have occasional free or discounted days for established patients. The latest of these was Aug. 17 where payment for an adjustment was $5 or more of school supplies to be donated to the needy. Dr Reese's caring attitude puts us at ease when it comes to having someone adjust your back (or other areas). If you are looking for a chiropractor, we highly recommend Dr. Heath Reese!

flag | Submitted August 18, 2007

Dr. J. HEATH Reese's Credentials

• Cleveland Chiropractic College - Kansas City (Grad. 2001)

Oxford