Ratings for Dr. John M. Yavorsky

Staff is friendly, mainly young women who effectively do PA duties as well as administration. Dr Yavorsky is the big draw for my family-- soft-spoken, affable and a very intelligent doctor, as well as a kind man, easy to talk to and willing to explain specifics in conversational ways. He is always willing to go over any documents from specialists and will save any information, if requested. An especially fine practice for those who dislike dr visits, and very nice for children or older people. My family has seen him as our GP for 20 years and we'll continue to do so.

flag | Submitted September 15, 2016

Dr.Yavorsky is by far my favorite, favorite doctor. He actually listens to what I have to say and doesn't make me feel rushed. I always look forward to seeing him.

flag | Submitted July 21, 2014

I can not say enough about Dr. Yavorsky. He is a real throwback to the old time caring physician - but with updated knowledge and with a "housecall" mentality and attitude. Not only is he a brilliant GP, but has so much knowledge in most areas of specialties - and knows when to refer if necessary. Yes - it's true you wait - but a wait that is more than well worth it. In the office, he takes his time; shows his sincerity in what your issues are and is the best "listener" that I've ever seen in a doctor - and I've had plenty due to many recurring health issues. I can go on and on, but if you are in his area; he is a doctor that you WANT to have in your corner, in your circle of medical professionals without a doubt. If you've ever wanted to utilize one of those wonderful "television type" doctors who don't seem to exist anymore; call Dr. Yavorsky. He'll without a doubt, renew your faith in the medical profession and its Doctors.

flag | Submitted November 1, 2011

Awesome doctor with a very down to earth and friendly staff.

flag | Submitted August 9, 2011

He is the BEST, BEST, BEST! He is kind and genuinely cares about his patients. I have found in my opinion, the Best dr. For me and my family.

flag | Submitted June 15, 2011

Dr Yavorsky is a wonderful Doctor. You will wait up to an hour to see him most days, that is because he takes his time with each patient. Something you will appreciate about him when he finally comes in to see you. He is kind and caring. His staff is not the best...not friendly at all. They are often short with you and gruff. I've often thought about changing Dr's because of this, but Dr. Yavorsky is so great you put up with that.

flag | Submitted January 17, 2011

Dr Yarvorsky is great! You DO wait to see him but I am sure it is because he gives you his undivided attention when he is with you.

flag | Submitted September 22, 2010

Dr Yavorsky is the best Dr. in this region. Caring, knowledgeable, helpful. A great doctor and a wonderful human being.

flag | Submitted May 11, 2010

My family have been patients of Dr Y's for over 10 yrs. He is the kindness, most caring man. He also is wonderful at diagnosing illnesses. I've never had a better doctor. I highly recommend him. Sometimes the wait is long but it is worth it.

flag | Submitted September 10, 2009

Dr. Yavorsky is the best GP I've been able to find in a long time. He takes his time with you, answers all of your questions never making you feel stupid or paranoid. He respects your beliefs and counts on you to help him assess your health concerns. A truly modern doctor. I don't say these things lightly due to being treated badly by most "doctors" I've seen. I wish all doctors were like Dr. Yavorsky.

flag | Submitted October 1, 2007

Dr. John M. Yavorsky's Credentials

• Umdnj-New Jersey Medical School (Grad. 1991)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal