Ratings for Dr. Han Huang

I have gone to Dr. Huang for 9 years. He takes time with you and is very thorough. Only issue is that you have to wait a while for appointments, if you know that ahead of time then you can deal with it better.

flag | Submitted March 18, 2013

I have been with Dr Han Hunang for about three years. Before him I had tried about 9 different Dr. I even went as far as Orlando but did not like the Dr. Dr. Han Hunang is very good at what he dose. He always listens when you have a concern or pain. If he did not care he would not be working with me to loss weight so that I do not become a Dieabetic. I love all the staff in his office. When ever I need to cahnge an appt, they do it and get me in the following week. Keep you the caring Dr Han Hunang and all the ladies in the office ;).

flag | Submitted April 4, 2012

I think the doctor is extremely knowledgeable, but I feel he has the patient returning too frequently.

flag | Submitted December 28, 2011

I HAVE BEEN A PATIENT OF DR HUANGS FOR ABOUT 5 YEARS AND HE HAS HELPED ME GET CONTROL OF MY HIGH BLOOD PRESSURE AND GENERAL HEALTH. I TRUST HIM.

flag | Submitted September 8, 2010

Doctor takes quite some time when examining. He does not rush you and pays attention to your concerns

flag | Submitted November 17, 2009

I an a widow that was recently discharged from his service for missing a couple of appointments within 1 year because of my work schedule and money situation, although his office manager cancelled one because he was on a trip to China with no backup physician. I have waited up to 2 hrs for care. He attributes all my medical issues to arthritis and menopause evan though I have repeatedly asked for testing on my pituatary gland due to hair loss. He claims to be an internist yet referred me to another one. He advertises acupuncture yet will not perform it due to the "lack of feasible funds" which means it's not cost effective for him. I nver received a phone call from him before my dismissal; his office manager told me over the phone what he was planning to do. There has never been any plan of care re my arthritis.

flag | Submitted July 20, 2008

This doctor is thorough and seems to take an interest in what I have to say. His billing dept needs to be fine-tuned, and when I've called in with a medical question the call was not returned by the nurse, but by the receptionist. I didn't think this was the appropriate procedure.

flag | Submitted August 9, 2007

Dr. Han Huang's Credentials

• Suzhou Med Coll, Suzhou, Jiangsu, China (Grad. 1982)

Top Hospitals in Clermont, FL