Ratings for Dr. Archana Bhanu

I think this email I sent her says more than any rant into the void can. I've been in contact with your nurse Rosie all morning trying to get an order for an mri. My knee is worse not better. The swelling is worse and the pain has spread down my leg to the whole lateral side of my calf. I have iced, elevated and been using a brace for support as you suggested. The consult you ordered can not see me till Sept 20th which is almost 2 months away. Without knowing the cause there is no way to know how to properly treat it. The treatment recommendations listed earlier haven't improved the condition of my knee. Should I get physical therapy? What kind of physical therapy? Am I ok to work on it? I'm an RN at a hospital which has me on my feet for almost the entire 12 hour shift. I feel that without the knowledge of what is injured I am at a very high risk of re-injuring myself and making this worse than it already is. The most unsettling thing about this whole situation is that you, my doctor are ok with me being in pain, not knowing what's wrong and leaving this injury untreated for 2 more months when it is getting worse not better. You took an oath to help the sick and injured not to stand by and watch. Your priorities concern me. It's hard for me to see what they even are when you will not order a test to figure out why your patient is injured. Sincerely All emails go unanswered. I always have to follow up with a phone call and her staff seems terrified of approaching her. Thanks for reading

flag | Submitted August 9, 2016

Very horrible Dr and the service was suck. Just wants to get you in and out to make money. Her edu. and exp. was in India. You can check out her profile on Google.

flag | Submitted February 3, 2015

This Dr did not take the time to check me. This Dr also had me to come in just to tell me my test came back fine. when a note in the mail would have worked just fine,I feel this is wrong conisdering This Dr had sent me notes before in the mail.

flag | Submitted September 13, 2011

Dr. Bhanu does more talking than listening. Constantly rushes you out the door and can never solve anything in one visit. Not happy with the service she provided and will not continue to take my family there. It was a waste of my time and money.

flag | Submitted August 9, 2011

Feel very rushed everything I go to her. Horrible doctor. She told me some pills she prescribed to me were non-habit forming, but while I was waiting one time for the medicine to get refilled (it took a couple of days due to authorization which takes forever with her!) I had horrible withdrawl for a week. She did not tell me this was going to happen.

flag | Submitted March 10, 2011

Very uncaring and unhelpful. After not feeling well, I asked for bloodwork. Bloodwork abnormal-was told to make appt. She then asked why I was there and I had to tell her to look at my bloodwork. She ordered a few additional tests, meanwhile i am feeling much worse. Another paper in mail to come in and get results.Again she didnt know why I was there.Tried to explain my symptoms, was basically cut off because she was in such a hurry. Gave me a prescription that I don't even feel comfortable taking as it was written in haste. Going to start over with a new doctor.

flag | Submitted August 31, 2009

extemely caring doctor. Was a solid support to me all through my wifes sickness. I have been her patient for years and she has always been very helpful and nice to my wife and me.

flag | Submitted June 7, 2009

Very horrible Dr. doesn't know much and will not listen to patient. just wants to get you ion and out to make money.

flag | Submitted May 18, 2009

Dr. Archana Bhanu's Credentials

• French

• Lady Hardinge Med Coll, Univ Of Delhi, New Delhi, Delhi, India (Grad. 1976)