Ratings for Dr. Rachel Eubanks

Best doctor in the Area beyond a doubt. Seen her for around 9 years, suffered from HHt and Post polio syndrome, moved to Ohio and sure haven't found any thing to match her. She is caring and prompt to see you in an emergency. The staff at this clinic is like family as well. Can't go wrong if you live even near there.

flag | Submitted March 24, 2014

I have seen this Dr for 30 some years, she has seen 5 generations of my family, my grandparents and parents and my kids and grandkids also, she is good at what she does, if she dont know what the problem is she will set you up with some one tht does. The main 2 reasons I see her now, are my back, and high blood pressure. There several Dr's there and all are good. They take all kinds of Insurance. I Moved almost 2 years ago now, about 150 miles north from where i did live , but I go back to Evarts and see Dr Eubanks. Instead of getting another dr, here at the hospital, and clinic tht is about 3 miles from where i live at now..

flag | Submitted August 9, 2007