Ratings for Dr. Yale I. Doberne

although our children are no longer patients because they are now adults, my wife and I used Dr Doberne for many years as our children's pediatrician He is not only a caring, compassionate individual he's a great doctor, very knowledgeable very kind and very helpful.

flag | Submitted July 1, 2014

Absolutely arrogant and did not hear one word me or my wife said. Plain and simple I have never seen a doctor who needs to retire more. This man may have been a good doctor at some point, but in my opinion does not care about the patient and is just there going through the motions. Not to mention good luck trying to get a returned phone call from his office.

flag | Submitted December 29, 2010

Great doctor with a wealth of experience. He knows his patients and carefully listens to all our concerns. Several years ago he diagnosed my then 6-week old with a rare skull condition and facilitated an appointment at UCLA which lead to a much needed surgery to correct the problem. He runs behind schedule sometimes but I believe it's because he wants to give all patients the attention they require. I have recommended him to many of my friends who are also very happy with him.

flag | Submitted March 21, 2009

Wonderful staff and great doctor. He really listens to both mom and child and takes his time. Highly recommend!

flag | Submitted June 19, 2008

Great pediatrician, very smart and experienced and takes his time when explaining your childs developement.

flag | Submitted February 22, 2008

He is very knowledgeable and has a very caring personality. Answers my questions very thoroughly. He has been my son's doctor for 5 years, and I have no reason to change to another.

flag | Submitted August 8, 2007

Dr. Yale I. Doberne's Credentials

• Univ Of Ca, Los Angeles, Ucla Sch Of Med, Los Angeles Ca 90024 (Grad. 1970)

Avmed