Ratings for Dr. Charles E. Frank

Can't believe the other reviewers are talking about the same person. He's been my dr. for 30 years. Extremely knowledgeable and caring, excellent staff who call to follow up, super competent. Spends a lot of time with patients and answers every question.

flag | Submitted July 9, 2017

Horrible is best way to explain my experience, staff seems nice,trying having any issues, doctor follow up,non existent, same as staff... Run find someone else

flag | Submitted April 18, 2017

Agree to RUN from him comment. Seen over extended time period. He is sexist and of low imagination; simply a mediocre technician. He performed 2nd carpal tunnel release surgery on me and THEN decided it was neuropathy, not CTS! Took the opportunity of pain in my shoulder to feel me up. RUN, RUN, RUN!

flag | Submitted October 2, 2016

RUN from this doctor. He is incompetent, rude, does not listen to patients, and refuses to answer questions. Plus you wait forever and a day past your appointment time only to find that your visit is a complete and utter waste of time!

flag | Submitted December 12, 2014

Took 1 hour 20 minutes to see MD. How can you be running that late at 1030am? Staff did a terrible job managing my expectations. MD rush me in and out in 5 minutes and seemed more interested in playing with his technology then valuing me as a patient. This was my first and last visit to the office.

flag | Submitted August 25, 2014

First he seemed nice, but layer on I found out that he is only after my money and I do not feel that he is competent either. he recommend me a splint fir my wrist. I asked him how that wud help me. He said he would demo with one he had . He later said that I have to buy it from him since it is out of the box and he charged me $70 for the splint, that would have costed me less that $25 elsewhere.

flag | Submitted August 8, 2007

Dr. Charles E. Frank's Credentials

• Chicago College Of Medicine And Surgery (Grad. 1976)

Workers Comp