Ratings for Dr. Jane Winter

Dr Winter has been my Hematologist for 11 years. She is professional, compassionate, down to earth, trustworthy. Her staff, especially nurse practitioner Elizabeth are the best on the planet. I fly back to Chicago twice per year, just to see her.

flag | Submitted October 9, 2016

I am so fortunate to have found Dr. Winter. I have had extremely positive experience with her diagnostic, analytical, and treatment approach. She is thorough, highly experienced and skilled, has great relationships within/across Northwestern to get you to any other doctors you need to see, and she has a caring staff. It is really scary to have cancer and face so many unknowns. Dr. Winter has really helped me get through a terrible time, and I feel confident that my currently positive health status is directly attributable to her.

flag | Submitted April 9, 2013

She's a tough warrior against cancer with a heart of gold. Her personable demeanor helped me on a mental and emotional level. Her wealth of knowledge and compassion is why I'm a cancer survivor today.

flag | Submitted July 21, 2011

Outstanding, compassionate, an international expert in malignant lymphoma and transplantation.

flag | Submitted August 8, 2007

Dr. Jane Winter's Credentials

• University Of Pennsylvania School Of Medicine (Grad. 1977)