You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Gary R. Fishman

I brought in my mom to see Dr. Fishman a few months ago and he gave her such close care that I decided to become his patient myself. Appointments are very easy to get, he will always take his time and the office is very friendly

flag | Submitted February 9, 2010

Dr. Fishman is the best. He has the best office in the bronx. Its super clean, the staff always cleans in front of me. I always can get an appointment right away. They have seen me as a walk in anytime.

flag | Submitted December 3, 2009

Dr. Fishman did my cataract surgery. He explained to me all the options, he even offered me the latest techniques with new lenses. I made an educated decision about my surgery and am now very happy. I see great.

flag | Submitted June 4, 2009

Dr. Fishman diagnosed my son with a very rare condition. Even though he was not a specialist in his disease he made sure to contact the right specialist, give him my son's situation and continued to be involved in his care. My son was diagnosed with a brain tumor which was eventually removed. If it wasnt for Dr. Fishman, my son would not be doing as well as he is doing now. I cannot thank him enough for doing what he did for my family.

flag | Submitted November 9, 2007

He is an amazing doctor who came to see me late at night when I had an emergency with my eye.

flag | Submitted September 2, 2007

Dr. Gary R. Fishman's Credentials

• Brown University Program In Medicine (Grad. 2001)

GHI
HIP
Oxford
Secure Horizons

Updates

• 'birds of a feather' score (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=117451'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 4.0

February 5, 2014
  • City changed from &quot;Bronx&quot; to &quot;New York&quot;

September 28, 2013
  • City changed from "BROOKLYN" to "Bronx"

September 7, 2012