Ratings for Dr. C. Paul Perry

Dr. Perry is extremely caring and knowledgeable; however, unlike the fortunate other reviewers, I have been seeing him for 2 years and he has not been able to "fix" my pelvic pain. At least he was able to diagnose my many problems where 20 other doctors were unable to come up with any answers.

flag | Submitted August 12, 2007

Simply amazing. After struggling with pelvic pain and surgery after surgery, I went and saw Dr. Perry. He is extremely knowledgable and in a very short period of time was able to diagnose me with other issues that were causing pain that had gone undetected by other physicians. He also operated on me and gave me pain relief that I didn't know was possible. His staff is so nice and courteous. They are the most caring health professionals that I have ever met. It should also be said that I travel a thousand miles (one way) so that I can be seen by this amazing doctor and staff.

flag | Submitted June 6, 2007

I have had endometriosis pain for 8 years. I saw three different gynos and one laparoscopy and one round of Lupron injections before I found Dr. Perry. In one trip, I was diagnosed with several related conditions, all of which were addressed. On my next visit I had a lap, and I've been almost completely pain-free since then.

flag | Submitted March 29, 2007

WONDERFUL! After many failed attempts with others Dr. trying to diagnose my problems, I finally found Dr. Perry. He not only diagnosed my problems, but he fixed them and eliminated my pain completely.

flag | Submitted August 23, 2005