Ratings for Dr. Andrew J. Candelore

D.ont waste your time.if he's having a bad day he'll take it out on you!

flag | Submitted July 25, 2017

Watch out for his temper. He assaulted his second wife

flag | Submitted July 7, 2017

I have been with Dr Candelore since I was 19yoa I am know 61 ,if not for Dr Candelore and his knowledge his diagnosis was right on

flag | Submitted February 21, 2016

Fine if you aren't really sick, but find another doctor if you have any real health problems

flag | Submitted January 21, 2016

flag | Submitted August 25, 2014

flag | Submitted August 11, 2014

I feel the same as most. The staff is very rude. It seems as though, neither the Doctor or his wife want to be there. Not sure if all Doctors do this but he schedules 3 people at the same time, every 15-30 mins. I try to joke around with him to get a smile out of him but the smile doesn't happen too often.

flag | Submitted February 4, 2011

I stopped going to him years ago. He tried telling me that a specialist was wrong on a diagnosis, But it turned out that Candelore was wrong and the specialist was correct. He is rude and arrogant, and if he's having a bad day, you will be the recipient of his sour attitude. His wife who worked in the office was also rude, especially to other females, I noticed.

flag | Submitted November 29, 2009

I have been with Dr. Candelore for many years and he has always gone above and beyond for me. Everyone has a bad day. He is the only physician who will squeeze you in on the day you call if it is an emergency. Nobody does that anymore. I have a very complicated case and he has tried everything to to try to help me. He has made a difference in my pain level where a specialist who treated me for two years didn't. He also makes me feel like he really cares how I feel. He apologizes to me that he can't make the pain go away totally. I love him. My husband goes to him as well and he feels the same way. I guess everyone has their own feeling about someone. Yes sometime forgets where he is with me and he will say okay, where were we. That shows a doctor who isn't afraid to say it, rather than read through the chart (mine is very thick) it speeds up the visit. It also allows him to see that person that he had to squeeze in. I don't mind because I have been that patient. He has new staff.

flag | Submitted August 17, 2009

I have gone to this Dr. for many years and now have left, because of the care I was receiving. He was very mad that I left. I have also found out now that he has talked about me to another patient who I work with. My advice to you would be to seek other care. The office staff are not freindly either.

flag | Submitted March 22, 2008