Ratings for Dr. Balsem Beshay

Respect, kind, considerate, informative, to the point, non- judgmental, seems honestly interested in trying to help his patients. Thank you...we need more Dr's like you. From a female patient since your arrival in Campbellton

flag | Submitted October 12, 2017

Love my doctor and my daughter also .She's wants to be like Dr.Beshay when she's gets older 💗💗😣

flag | Submitted July 16, 2017

Quick to get an appointment.. The only problem is the wait which I believe to be the time the Dr. spends with his patients. You don't feel rushed to get in and get out.

flag | Submitted April 7, 2016

Dr Beshay saved my life and my daughters life, he kept a very close eye on me while I was pregnant and sent me down to Moncton Hospital by ambulance as he seen a change in my blood count and they managed to save us. He is an amazing Dr.

flag | Submitted July 3, 2013

Very good overall. Thorough, methodical, and professional. Hope to keep him as my MD for a long time.

flag | Submitted March 8, 2013

Dr Beshay is so good to y family, we had to deal with the worst last year when at 38 weeks, my baby died just a couple of days before delivery and he was, for us, the perfect doctor. We'll never be able to thank him enough for everything.

flag | Submitted September 20, 2012

i go to him he is always smiling and will take the time to talk.....he has helped me a lot

flag | Submitted May 14, 2010

he is the best doc i had in years keep up the good work

flag | Submitted February 17, 2009

Was at his office today and he was very polite, very helpful and very understandable. Very nice doctor

flag | Submitted August 8, 2007