Ratings for Dr. Nathan K. Landry

Dr. N. Landry is patient and knowledgeable in his practice of medicine. He has been my doctor for over 20 years. He always seems to be have the ability to defuse my sometimes unfounded worries. I have always felt that when in the patient room, I could possibly have been the only patient he would see that day, whereas when my condition did not require it, I have been seen with the same attention but not the length of time. I have always left his office understanding the condition I presented and what my options were to deal with that condition. When the condition warranted a specialist, I was referred to equally capable physicians. His people skills are also very professional as well as comfortable. Being on a fixed income I have come to appreciate the meds he has prescribed were effective and within my ability to pay. His staff are efficient in scheduling and furnishing medical info to any referrals that may occur. I would recommend Dr. Nathan Landry to my friends and family.

flag | Submitted April 15, 2011

Dr. Landry is the FIRST doctor we've ever had who takes the amount of time YOU need to address your issue. He is patient and kind and he listens and, maybe best of all, thoroughly explains your condition, options and medications. I just can't sing his praises enough. I've had to wait a bit in his waiting room in the past but once I realized the reason was that he was taking his time with individual patients, I was perfectly willing to wait it out. His prices average about half of my last two pediatricians.

flag | Submitted August 8, 2007

Dr. Nathan K. Landry's Credentials

• Louisiana State University School Of Medicine In New Orleans (Grad. 1983)