Ratings for Dr. Edward J. Kinkopf

VG Doctor, good bedside manner. Not stuck on himself, very knowledgable but says so when he doesn't know the answer, even admits when he is wrong. He is flexible and will work with you. Never terse, always pleasant and mild mannered. Does seem in a hurry sometimes, but all you have to do is speak up and he will spend time with you until you are satisfied. Not as crazy about desk staff, not much patience if you have an issue, like they couldn't care less if you are upset. Practice has become extremely business like - more rules, charges for everything incl signing papers,like a well oiled money generating machine. I really like the Doc, not crazy about the office. He does distance himself from the business side, saying he has no control over this or that, his Office manger is the responsible one. Good business model for him I guess, maybe even clever. Makes me frustrated sometimes though. Still, a good doctor in my book.

flag | Submitted December 27, 2012

The Doctor is in way too much of a rush to listen to me or check on my past conditions or test results. I felt like I was ON AN ASSEMBLY LINE AND HOLDING UP HIS UNION QUOTA.

flag | Submitted August 14, 2011

I've had several differant Doctors, over the years. Doctor Eward Kinkopf D.O.Is the most knowledgeable. And is the Best of the Best.His staff is very helpful.

flag | Submitted December 31, 2010

Excellent Physician, very caring and knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted November 24, 2010

Very quick visit. I feel he doesn't really take the time to listen to my concerns or go over the previous visit, labs, etc. to see how things are progressing...or not. Lets his NP take over care a litle too much.

flag | Submitted August 8, 2007

Dr. Edward J. Kinkopf's Credentials

• Chicago College Of Osteopathic Medicine (Grad. 1979)