Ratings for Dr. Steven A. Odrich

Dr. Steven Odrich has been my ophthalmologist for quite some years now and also performed both my cataract-lens implantation surgeries and years later a brief laser procedure for capsular opacity-which occasionally happens. I kid him that he is a medical genius because he brought me from horrendous life-long coke-bottle eyeglasses and 20/1800 type vision to virtually perfect 20-25 vision without glasses. I now only use the mildest prescription glasses for nighttime driving, theatre, or looking at long scenic distances such as at the Grand Canyon. I cannot write sufficient praise of Dr. Odrich...he is one of the most competent and caring physicians I have ever met in my 76 years and I recommend him wholeheartedly.

flag | Submitted May 20, 2015

As a patient who had a herpetic eye on which a trabeculectomy was performed incorrectly, Steven came to the rescue and successfully grafted a piece of my eye over the "too deep" canal that had been cut by another surgeon. His brother, Marc, has successfully seen me thru several virus outbreaks on the same eye, preventing "dentrites" from eating away too much of my cornea. I can highly recommend both from a professional and personal viewpoint.

flag | Submitted September 29, 2008

My wife and I have been going to Steven and Marc Odrich for over 15 years. They are the best! We have had surgery for cataracts and glaucoma and they turned out wonderful. They also corrected a botched surgery performed by another doctor. Best of all, both are wonderful smily people. Lou & Jo M

flag | Submitted March 7, 2008

I'm back. The surgery went smoothly. I was upset that I could only take tylenol for pain. Guess what. I didn't even need that. There was no pain at any time. I slept thru the procedure. The people in the office are just as nice as my first visit. He's just as pleasant. I'm just so grateful for how everything worked out. I"m already driving without glasses!!!

flag | Submitted October 23, 2007

If he were an orphan, I'd adopt him. He is the sweetest,kindest,and most patient physician. You can ask him all the questions, he's open to it. Did you ever see someone walk when they're happy in their work...he has that up on the heel walk. What a pleasure. I'll be back with part II when I have my procedure. I did some research on him and found things that make me respect him more then most doctors I know. Also, he has a brother who shares the office and he does other eye problems. I didn't meet him so I can't write anything about him...but from what I've read, they are a pretty special pair.

flag | Submitted August 8, 2007

Dr. Steven A. Odrich's Credentials

• Columbia University College Of Physicians And Surgeons (Grad. 1988)

Assurant