Ratings for Dr. Rob A. Dramov

Dr. Dramov has always been very courteous and kind. Most of the time I feel genuinely listened to as a patient. I have had a few appointments that have been rushed or he didn't seem to know what he had prescribed me the previous time. He was good about running tests and finding many of my gut-related health issues. However, he didn't seem to know how to get to the root cause of my GI symptoms that kept returning. Overall the office staff are pretty good, especially in dealing with my insurance, but I have had a slow response (over a week) several times when I have questions about supplements and side effects.

flag | Submitted February 22, 2016

With some more experience he may develop into a fine DR.

flag | Submitted November 24, 2014

I've visited Dr. Dramov at the advice of my direct supervisor at work. Dr. Rob Dramov treated me as a person, not case. He listens to what you've got to tell him, and works together with you to get to a well educated, satisfying conclusion. It's a joke to say the clinic is just after money and/or is dishonest. They do their best to get you accurate information, for the best prices. Dr. Dramov has done his homework and has the experience to know what he's talking about. My visit(s) have been related to gastro issues related to food sensitivities and anxiety.

flag | Submitted June 2, 2014

I can't say enough good things about Dr. Dramov! I have been in a very, very bad crisis situation with my daughter, who has autism, and I know I can always trust him. I have gone to the "medical" side of things only to find everything is worse! I returned to him because in my heart I know he is someone I can trust. He listens, he tailors to your own personal child and does not place you in a "cookie cutter" program. He is kind, compassionate and is truly interested in making a difference in your life and well being...not in putting a bandage on to get you through as the medical world does. Thanks for your help!

flag | Submitted October 25, 2012

Great Dr.. very understanding about our needs. He gives many options, both modern and natural.

flag | Submitted October 19, 2012

Dr. Dramov is great! He really listens to you and genuinly cares about your health. He started with just our daughter as a patient and now we all go see him. He is so great it can take awhile to get an appointment, but worth the wait! He is on-time for his appointments and Amanda in the front office is a sweetheart who is always happy.

flag | Submitted April 13, 2010

My son has autism. We were diagnosed 2 yrs ago. Dr.Dramov helped us get him in recovery. My son now has very few symtoms now.I owe this to Dr.Dramov's guidance. He has been wonderful to me and my son. Excellent with difficult children.He listens and is very knowledgeable. We can't say enough there is very little resources available for a biomedical approach treating this disease use this doctor to help guide you

flag | Submitted February 23, 2010

Dr Dramov is an excellent doctor and has helped my son and I tremendously. We both have autoimmune problems and many food allergies. He tested our blood and recommended supplements to help us. My son and I feel so much better and his attention, tics and hyperactivity have improved substantially. I have more energy and can think clearly now. I used to be very fatigued and have a foggy brain and it is much improved. I would recommend. He takes time to listen, cares and is very knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted January 13, 2010

Beware of Dr. Rob Dramov. Very incompetent, highly biased, money seeking, deceptive, dishonest. He subjected me, my family, and two of my friends, and their families, to heinous incompetence. I've consulted with 3 20+ year experienced Naturopathic Physicians about Dr. Rob Dramov, and each concurs he was abjectly incompetent and dishonest. Please be forewarned. Please.

flag | Submitted October 8, 2009

Dr. Dramov is an amazing doctor. He has been a great coach in helping in my health issues and is always there to answer and repeat my endless questions. I love when you go to his office it's not like most Dr.'s offices you visit. He personally comes and gets you and shakes your hand. I don't know too many Dr.s who do that! He is very knowledgeable in diet and nutrients. Dr. Dramov is also a compassionate Dr. who really cares for his patients, and gives non-judgmental treatment. I believe his supplements are some of the best, because they work and I don't get sick on them!

flag | Submitted November 7, 2007