Ratings for Dr. Pradumna S. Jain

Took me off safer meds that just needed to be increase and put me on powerful antipsychotic medications and switched them abruptly when I complained of horrible side effects. Now I'm having neurological problems that I think have been cause by those medications. He doesn't listen to anything. You can be bawling your eyes out and it doesn't phase him. He's quick to push brand name medications that have just come out. He sent me on a downward spiral that sent me going to the bathroom to cry everyday at work. Worst decision of my life. He needs to have his license taken away.

flag | Submitted April 22, 2017

Used to be very helpful and listened. Then something changed. He would let you go without medication and downplay your feelings. I wished he could go back to the caring doctor he was when I first saw him.

flag | Submitted July 1, 2015

Awful. Told me anxiety is part of being an adult and he couldnt medicate me for that id just have to deal with it and asked me three different times if I was interested in men or women and made me overall very uncomfortable

flag | Submitted April 12, 2015

I wish I had read these reviews before wasting my time and money. He did not listen to anything I said.

flag | Submitted June 14, 2013

flag | Submitted June 14, 2012

One word = RUDE! Most doctors are compassionate, Dr. Jain is clearly a doctor in it for the money $$$.

flag | Submitted June 10, 2012

I ended up in the ER because he doesn't wean his patients off any medications and has them stop cold turkey. Then did not believe me for the reason why. DO NOT go to this psychiatrist unless you want to take a risk with your own health! He could kill you for the way he practices!

flag | Submitted October 14, 2011

He refused to see my husband until the bill was paid. We never receive a bill till after 6 months. Then he refused to refill my husband meds till he paid the bill. My husband is bipolar. I called his office and one of the office employees told me that MONEY was more important to Jain than his patients.

flag | Submitted October 15, 2010

Dr. Pradumna S. Jain's Credentials

• Univ Tech De Santiago (Utesa), Esc De Med, Santiago (Grad. 1985)