Ratings for Dr. Susan M. Dimick

I notice a lot of reviews and office information on here is old & out of date. Is this not a reliable site for doctor reviews? I wrote an extensive review for Dr. Susan Dimick. I thought it was through Google, but I cannot locate any doctor reviews on Google. Hmmmm! Anyway, Dr. Dimick is a great primary doctor, as well as, lipidologist.

flag | Submitted July 8, 2017

Dr. Susan Dimick is truly the 'best of the best'. She is extremely intelligent and very knowledgable of internal medicine. Dr. Susan Dimick has a wonderful 'bedside manner'. She spends time with the patient, listens to the patient, and truly cares about each patient. Dr. Susan Dimick is very thourogh and very current on history of her patient. She has a very professional manner, with a very caring heart. Her office is warm and colorful. Her staff is friendly and helpful. Dr. Susan Dimick offers very convenient office hours for her patients, and can always be reached for emergencies. I highly recommend Dr. Susan Dimick. My entire family, and extended family, go to Dr. Susan Dimick. We all are very thankful Dr. Susan Dimick is our doctor, and very thankful for her tender loving care.

flag | Submitted January 31, 2013

You hardly ever have to wait long to get in to see her. She takes time to explain things to you, shows you charts, etc and explains exactly what is going on with you. She has helped me more that my heart doctor.

flag | Submitted September 12, 2012

The best doctor I ever had, truly. She was so caring and very intelligent. My insurance changed and I had to go to someone else because of that and no one has compared with Dr. Dimick! I would highly recommend her!!

flag | Submitted November 25, 2008

Dr. Susan M. Dimick's Credentials

• Univ Of Ok Coll Of Med, Oklahoma City Ok 73190 (Grad. 1984)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Edmond, OK