Ratings for Dr. Kaveh Farhoomand

My wife and I have been patients of Dr. Farhoomand for 9 years and between the two of us, we have so many chronic ailments and have battled cancer to boot, but thanks to the expert follow-up by Dr. Farhoomand and his well-coordinated care with all the specialists my wife and I see, we're able to enjoy our golden years together. So blessed to have such a talented, humble and compassionate doctor!

flag | Submitted February 25, 2016

Dr. Farhoomand has been my doctor for over 10 years and is the best doctor I have ever had. He has been my mother's doctor for the same amount of time and she is extremely happy with him!

flag | Submitted September 25, 2015

I suggest everyone read about the REAL Dr Farhoomand, The one who had his license revoked on 10/8/2014 by the DO MEDICAL BOARD via the Attorney Generals investigation of his PRACTICE. DO NOT BE FOOLED by his facade of always smiling, etc. This DR is dangerous and treacherous, making many patients, myself included into ADDICTS, as he pretends to"love" you and be friends with you. He himself took the 5th admendment plea, when interrogated about his use of Marijuana, and he not a holder of a State permit for using same. MEDICARE calls him one of their WORST BILLERS. Read about him on the WEB he can not hide from the truth. Also not reporting properly to IRS or filing timely. This Dr. has a lot of baggage which little by little is coming to light. BEWARE. Too many good and reputable Drs in our community to take chances with your health and life. Remember," where there is smoke there is fire" Find the AG's PDF file online and see what he did and had to admit to it as being the absolute truth, hence his license was REVOKED. HE IS NOT EVEN SMART ENOUGH TO GUARD HIMSELF AS HE IS ON PROBATION (REVOKATION STAYED) FOR 5 YEARS IF HE COMPLIES WITH THEIR RESTRICTIONS, WHICH HE PROMPTLY BROKE BY WRITING ME 2 (TWO) NSF CHECKS, WHILE VIOLATING A COURT ORDER TO PAY ME the1ST OF EVERY MONTH. GO FIGURE!!!

Submitted May 8, 2015

Dr. Farhoomand has saved my life twice and has spent so much time with my chronic problems. Other docs are 7 to 10 minute appointments and then give you the wrong diagnosis. Dr. Farhoomand is a genius and will spend as much time as it takes. He is the best doctor ever. I am a nurse, I would know.

flag | Submitted December 26, 2014

Missed a huge indicator for a serious problem. Nice guy, not helpful. Won't return.

flag | Submitted April 16, 2014

Wonderful, caring, bright, and amazing Doctor. He will do all he can to make sure you are helped and taken care of without rushing you out the door. He is worth your time in the waiting room which may be long, but well worth his personal attention!

flag | Submitted June 14, 2011

Awesome doctor. He will get to the bottom of your health issues. He really cares. Very knowledgable. Highly recommend.

flag | Submitted June 4, 2011

I am an RN - so I may be a bit more critical than some people. I think Dr. Farhoomand is excellent and I am so glad that I found him. I go to him even though he does not work at the same hospital as I do. He is an excellent diagnostician and very, very intelligent. I wish all docs took as much time with thier patients as he does. He explains everything which is also very helpful. He is also kind and compassionate. I recommend him.

flag | Submitted January 30, 2011

I think he is the BEST OF THE BEST without a doubt.I noted he never wears a watch so time is of little concern when it's your turn to be seen, you have his undivided attention and will get all the time necessary to address your ailment. He is what all docs should be; caring ,kind and KNOWLEDGEABLE. Too bad there is so few of his ilk! God Bless you Doctor Farhoomand! He is what I call a problem solver, if there is a solution to your ailment HE Will Find It.I feel very fortunate to have him for my Doctor.

flag | Submitted November 17, 2010

Best Doctor in North San Diego County. He has the patients best interest at heart and takes the time to make the patient feel acknowledged and explains everything in great detail. The only doctor I would wait to see.

flag | Submitted September 2, 2010

Dr. Kaveh Farhoomand's Credentials

• Western U Hlt Sci Col Osteo Med Of The Pacific, Pomona Ca 91766 (Grad. 2000)

Healthnet
Secure Horizons
Wellpoint

Updates

• A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "My wife and I have been patients of Dr. Farhoomand for 9 years and between the two of us, we have so many chronic ailments and have battled cancer to boot, but ..."

February 25, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Farhoomand has been my doctor for over 10 years and is the best doctor I have ever had. He has been my mother's doctor for the same amount of time and she i..."

September 25, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "I suggest everyone read about the REAL Dr Farhoomand, The one who had his license revoked on 10/8/2014 by the DO MEDICAL BOARD via the Attorney Generals inve..."

May 8, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Farhoomand has saved my life twice and has spent so much time with my chronic problems. Other docs are 7 to 10 minute appointments and then give you the wr..."

December 26, 2014
  • 'birds of a feather' score (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=117384'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 2.8

February 5, 2014