Ratings for Dr. Kaveh Farhoomand

My wife and I have been patients of Dr. Farhoomand for 9 years and between the two of us, we have so many chronic ailments and have battled cancer to boot, but thanks to the expert follow-up by Dr. Farhoomand and his well-coordinated care with all the specialists my wife and I see, we're able to enjoy our golden years together. So blessed to have such a talented, humble and compassionate doctor!

flag | Submitted February 25, 2016

Dr. Farhoomand has been my doctor for over 10 years and is the best doctor I have ever had. He has been my mother's doctor for the same amount of time and she is extremely happy with him!

flag | Submitted September 25, 2015

Submitted May 8, 2015

Dr. Farhoomand has saved my life twice and has spent so much time with my chronic problems. Other docs are 7 to 10 minute appointments and then give you the wrong diagnosis. Dr. Farhoomand is a genius and will spend as much time as it takes. He is the best doctor ever. I am a nurse, I would know.

flag | Submitted December 26, 2014

Missed a huge indicator for a serious problem. Nice guy, not helpful. Won't return.

flag | Submitted April 16, 2014

Wonderful, caring, bright, and amazing Doctor. He will do all he can to make sure you are helped and taken care of without rushing you out the door. He is worth your time in the waiting room which may be long, but well worth his personal attention!

flag | Submitted June 14, 2011

Awesome doctor. He will get to the bottom of your health issues. He really cares. Very knowledgable. Highly recommend.

flag | Submitted June 4, 2011

I am an RN - so I may be a bit more critical than some people. I think Dr. Farhoomand is excellent and I am so glad that I found him. I go to him even though he does not work at the same hospital as I do. He is an excellent diagnostician and very, very intelligent. I wish all docs took as much time with thier patients as he does. He explains everything which is also very helpful. He is also kind and compassionate. I recommend him.

flag | Submitted January 30, 2011

I think he is the BEST OF THE BEST without a doubt.I noted he never wears a watch so time is of little concern when it's your turn to be seen, you have his undivided attention and will get all the time necessary to address your ailment. He is what all docs should be; caring ,kind and KNOWLEDGEABLE. Too bad there is so few of his ilk! God Bless you Doctor Farhoomand! He is what I call a problem solver, if there is a solution to your ailment HE Will Find It.I feel very fortunate to have him for my Doctor.

flag | Submitted November 17, 2010

Best Doctor in North San Diego County. He has the patients best interest at heart and takes the time to make the patient feel acknowledged and explains everything in great detail. The only doctor I would wait to see.

flag | Submitted September 2, 2010

Dr. Kaveh Farhoomand's Credentials

• Western U Hlt Sci Col Osteo Med Of The Pacific, Pomona Ca 91766 (Grad. 2000)

Champ Va