Ratings for Dr. Helen M. Torok

Visited Trillium Creek in Wooster and made appointment early a.m. so I wouldn't keep my daughter from school too long and still waited an hour. The male doctor saw us approximately 5 to 7 minutes and I was literally asking questions as he was leaving the room. Very rushed. He talked to his assistant in medical terms as she was taking notes but did not explain to us what was being said. He said to pick up the prescription and call him in 6 weeks. The $600 prescription that our insurance would not even consider. I'm not sure what to do next? Bad experience, :(

flag | Submitted January 20, 2016

Great staff and wonderful concern for my problems. I had a great result and the correct diagnosis

flag | Submitted February 21, 2015

This place is a real mess. They are always late and often rude.

flag | Submitted October 29, 2014

The doctor gave some choices to the patient without explaining what option was necessary at the time of the visit. Their staff are not attentive and they hardly care about the patient.

flag | Submitted June 13, 2014

flag | Submitted June 5, 2013

I would never go back to this doctor, very expensive and rushes thru your visit to get to the next room. Does not get permission for procedures.

flag | Submitted May 9, 2013

flag | Submitted May 3, 2012

I have been a pt. of Dr. Toroks for many years and recommended her highly in the past. But beware if you are one of the thousands of unemployed in our state. I have an emergency and her billing dept. will not allow me an appointment because I owe them $134.00. She is now more concerned with getting paid in full then the level of care her patients receive. Dr. Torok, I'm so disappointed and shame on you!!!

flag | Submitted April 27, 2010

Wonderful experience! Expectations and results were discussed in great detail. Nothing was sugar coated, all explained in easy to understand terms. Dr. Torok was so kind, gentle, concerned and informative. I had results exactly as described, recovery time was exactly as explained. They were available to talk to me during recovery time, VERY IMPORTANT!!! State of the art facility too.

flag | Submitted May 3, 2008

Dr. Helen Torok was very kind, gentle and took my concerns and questions seriously. How refreshing! I wasn't rushed through the consult, nor during the appointment for the injections of Botox and Juvederm. I am thrilled with the results!!!! She has a keen eye for what needs to be done to get the most results for my hard earned money. Other procedures weren't pushed on me. Her injection skills are the best and she is so gentle there now wan pain at all. Fabulous Dr!

flag | Submitted August 8, 2007

Dr. Helen M. Torok's Credentials

• Oh State Univ Coll Of Med, Columbus Oh 43210 (Grad. 1973)

MAMSI