Ratings for Dr. Ednan Mushtaq

I had a vocal cord polyp removed Aug 30, 2017 and Dr. Mushtaq was fantastic from before, during and after! Truly in all ways he was so knowledgeable, very professional and very personalable. Because of such I'm having him correct a nostril matter I've had since birth where my breathing always was difficult. I just was used to it until Dr. Mushtaq saw it and informed me how different my breathing and oxygen levels could be. Great I look forward to mud Dec. 2017!

flag | Submitted September 18, 2017

I saw Dr. Mushtaq back in 2011. He did my sinus surgery which required 6 followup visits. The surgery was a success and greatly reduced the number of sinus infections I get. (Once every year or so instead of every other month.) When I had a little bleeding, I called his answering service and he called me back right away. When I explained to him that I had lost my job, he agreed to just charge me the co-pay. The only complaint that that I have is that the office tends to be busy, so I had to sit in the exam room for a longer than I would have liked. Not enough to keep me away, though. Now that I'm having issues with my tonsils and I have a job, I will be seeking out his medical expertise again.

flag | Submitted June 30, 2017

"You have to understand we have a lot of patients," and "the doctor doesn't call back patients," are only a couple of the lines of the horrendous exchange with his staff as I was trying to get my probably infected lipoma on my forehead removed.

flag | Submitted February 14, 2017

It was a frightening scene when our youngest daughter Kayla fell face first into the diving board and broke her nose. With all the swelling, blood, pain and tears, I feared she might be scarred for life. I couldn’t have imagined that in just a few weeks, after several surgeries, she’d look as good as new!! She doesn’t suffer from any lasting damage. We appreciate not only your skill but how kind and patient you walked us through each option and then performed each procedure within just a day or two of each discussion. It’s a miracle! Thank you so much!

flag | Submitted April 30, 2015

I agree with what others said about Dr. Mushtaq’s unethical and his profi-driven behavior. You expect much more from an MD. He recommends unnecessary procedures to charge the patients more. He was very kind and sweet prior to my rhinoplasty. However he turned very cold and mean, looking at me with angry eyes, when I expressed my unhappiness with the results. Suffice it to say that you won’t see a picture of my nose as one of his artworks in the albums he so proudly shows others.

flag | Submitted September 27, 2014

Extremely talented with his hands. My whole family sees him for allergy and once for cosmetic plastic surgery. The office is clean and in a nice building right next to the McLean post office. The staff is very polite.

flag | Submitted February 21, 2014

I adore Dr. Mushtaq. He is a true professional and exceptionally knowledgeable doctor. I owe him so much as he has cured my allergy and sinus problems. I first saw him for treatment in 2007. I have consistently been his patient since 2011. His staff is awesome though the young ladies who give the allergy shots could be a bit friendlier. His head nurses and receptionists are perfect. I have never had to wait more than three minutes to get an allergy shot. Dr. Mushtaq has had some emergency surgeries and cancelled a few times but that gives me the confidence that he will prioritize surgery for his patients in cases of emergencies. I love this doctor and his team. Love, love, love them !!! He has corrected my allergies and sinuses. Plenty of free office parking and easy to get to from Route 123.

flag | Submitted January 2, 2014

I forgot the exact name of the type of operation that was done to my nose but I will say that I can breathe much better now thanks to this doctor. He explains everything clearly, and really cares about his patients. Well done Dr. Mushtaq!

flag | Submitted September 17, 2013

Dr. Mushtaq is an excellent doctor. He is amazing in his knowledge. Do not understand all the haters who attack a well educated, top knotch Doctor. I have seen him for ten years and he is professional and HONEST. I would rate him a ten out of ten!Meredith

flag | Submitted April 26, 2013

One appointment with Dr. Mushtaq was enough for me. He urged me to return for allergy tests which had nothing with my illness, to sign up for facial skin peels, and continuous series of allergy shot. He has his greedy fingers in more pies than I could count. It is obvious that he cares more about money than he does about helping his patients. You can do better !!!

flag | Submitted March 12, 2013

Dr. Ednan Mushtaq's Credentials

• Medical College Of Wisconsin (Grad. 1989)

Amerigroup