Ratings for Dr. James Privitera

I have been going to Dr. Privitera for Over 10 Years!! I think he's the best Doctor!

flag | Submitted November 8, 2010

He gets to the root of the cause not just treat the symptoms. He takes the time to answer all your questions in the office and on the phone. His staff is very helpful and courteous. He helped my daughter get well as he was the only one that found the root of the problem.

flag | Submitted February 5, 2009

He is always right! You can call his office and talk to him or he will call you back and he always does. Office staff is great.

flag | Submitted May 21, 2007

he is the only one that made me feel I wasn't going crazy, when he diagnosised me with high levels of mercury poisoning. I started chelation therapy and I've been feling much better ever since. he always treated me with dignaty and respect.

flag | Submitted June 19, 2006

Dr.P. prescribes prescription drugs only if absolutely necessary. He tries to treat the cause of ill-health not the symptom. I really like him.

flag | Submitted December 8, 2005