Ratings for Dr. Susan K. Babcock

I would rate Dr. Babcock one of the top in her class. Unfortunately, her staff has been horrendous in the past few years. She had an assistant, April, that was also one of the best but after she left, her staff would lie, mnaipulate and try to be the doctor themselves. I avoided seeing Dr. Babcock for regular visits because of her staff. They were very unprofessional. Now, we don't know where Dr. Babcock is, I wish I did know, but she just closed down her practice with no forwarding information. She vanished and I'm hoping to be able to find her as she took a chance on me with all my health problems and took my case. Not only did she go to bat for me to get me on the kidney transplant list but after I received my transplant, she kept it running perfectly while other doctors said it couldn't be done. I miss her. She helped with so many health issues and she truly cared about her patients. It's just sad that her supporting staff ruined her practice for her because they are important.

flag | Submitted August 8, 2007

Dr. Susan K. Babcock's Credentials

• Washington Univ Sch Of Med, St Louis Mo 63110 (Grad. 1979)