Ratings for Dr. Nabil S. Itani

Dr. Itani and his family are amazing. They make each and every one of their patients feel like you are part of their family. He takes the time to really listen and pay attention to YOUR concerns. He has been my doctor since 2011. As long as I live within driving distance and he is in practice he will be my doctor. I had a difficult time finding a good doctor when I moved to Titusville in 2005. I truly feel blessed to have found him and his family. The office is clean. The wait time usually isn't too bad. You you have to stay in the hospital he comes to see you and make sure that you understand your treatment plan and that you are comfortable with that plan. His mother makes sure that your insurance pays for any procedures that you may need. You will be satisfied with this doctor should you choose to give him a chance.

flag | Submitted October 9, 2015

He may have an ethnic background, but he is a native Titusville-ian. His english is as good as it gets! His patience, kindness and knowledge is top notch and he is up on the latest technology as well! You receive return phone calls on lab results and he is willing to send you to an appropriate specialist as needed. He listens - wow! As for his office staff, they are also kind, knowledgeable and very helpful. His facilities are reasonably clean and orderly. I truly believe his scale is off by around 10 lbs (too high) and the electronic BP does not always read accurately either, but the doc will take a manual reading if you ask. The wait time is minimal as well. You will be blessed to have Dr. Itani as your doctor.

flag | Submitted August 1, 2014

I have been going to see Nabil for several years now, as has the rest of my family. As other reviewers have stated, Dr. Itani is one of the most thorough and compassionate doctors I have ever had the good fortune of going to. His staff is very friendly and his mother/receptionist is very sweet and loving. Mama, Nabil, and Basil (his brother, the pharmaist who I also cannot recommend enough) are all very kind and caring people. They know me and my family by first name and even know about our personal lives and they have shared theirs with us as well, something many doctors, pharmacists, people in any business really, will not do. I cannot put into words how fortunate I am to have Dr. Itani as my PCP, nor can I put into words the appreciation I have towards him, his family, and his staff.

flag | Submitted September 25, 2013

Dr. Itani is a humble and compassionate doctor that will listen to you. He is personable and prudent like any other good doctor would be. I have been seeing Dr. Itani for a year and I highly suggest going to him. From a coworker at the desk, he was born and raised here in Titusville. It is nice to know that he came back home to be of service to his own community.

flag | Submitted February 28, 2013

Mom is great receptionist, He always gets me in even without appointmentRon Spieler

flag | Submitted January 12, 2012

His mother runs the office and is so friendly and helpful. She really makes you feel at home.

flag | Submitted November 3, 2011

The staff always treats you just like a friend. Itani is a very good looking doctor. Having my OBGYN and my PCP in the same office is always a great idea!

flag | Submitted August 10, 2010

Dr. Itani and staff are excellent! They are caring and knowledgeable and will work you in if you are having a problem and do not have an appointment. Dr. Itani has phoned me personally with the results of my bloodwork (same day) because I am diabetic and he is very proactive with regard to his patient's health.

flag | Submitted March 24, 2010

Dr. Itani is a very caring and knowledgable doctor. I have seen many doctors in my lifetime, and he is by far the best. His office staff is amazing as well, and I never have problems getting in and unlike most of the doctors in this petty town, if I cannot pay up front, they will work with me, letting me write a post-dated check, etc., knowing my health is of the upmost importance. Good people, good doctor, I will never see anyone else.

flag | Submitted January 21, 2010

Great doctor! I've been going to see him for a few years now. I wouldn't pay much attention to the negative review, in which the review called Dr. Itani an "ego maniac." Clearly, that person has some sort of chip on his or her shoulder. Dr. Itani is anything but an ego maniac; just ask his other patients. In fact, he has squeezed me and my family members in even though he was incredibly busy. Not many doctors are willing to see patients if they don't have an appointment. He's even stayed after closing a few times. Also, most doctors don't usually discharge patients unless they are overeager drug seekers who clearly have nothing wrong with them or want to dictate the terms of treatment (usually with pain medication).

flag | Submitted July 13, 2009

Dr. Nabil S. Itani's Credentials

• Nova Se Univ, Coll Of Osteo Med, Ft Lauderdale Fl 33328 (Grad. 2000)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Titusville, FL