Ratings for Dr. Jolan S. Rhodes

She is the best of the best .and her staff. Are wonderful. I really apreciate all your time .when your children are sick super doctor jolan rhodes is there.we love you dayleen.

flag | Submitted March 30, 2011

Dr. Rhodes is a ROCK STAR!!! She is simply the best doctor that I have ever had. My son has been a patient of hers for the last 13 years and I have never been sorry. Our first encounter with her was a phone call that I made to her when my son's original pediatrician didn't work out(he was 2 months old). She gave me expert advice with love and concern before we were patients of hers. We switched to her practice and have never been sorry. She never makes you feel as though your questions are stupid and I love that about her. She always remembers what your kids do and each child is special to her. She is amazing! So much so, that I have lived over 2 hours away at one point, but I always drove to have my son see her. Now I have another baby, and OF COURSE, Dr. Rhodes is her doctor now

flag | Submitted September 10, 2010

Words cannot express how great Dr. Rhodes is. My son has been a patient of hers for almost seven years now and we could not have a better docter. We have moved far away and are still keeping her as a doctor because I do not believe I can find a better choice for my son. My son never minds or fears doctor visits and we both adore her. Her office is usually packed though but that's because everyone loves her. The staff is nice, but sometimes hard to understand, especially on the phone. Dr. Rhodes has helped after hours on many occasions and always cares about her patients. She never rushes you away to get through her day which is always very busy. She is very thorough and knowledgable. Best doc you can get for your kids. I just wish her practice was open to adults too!!

flag | Submitted March 5, 2008

Dr. Rhodes was my pediatrician for about 5 years. As a child, I went through several physicians, and she was the best out of all of them. She's very knowledgeable and is truly concerned with ensuring the health of her patients. My younger siblings are still her patients, and both they, and my mother absolutely adore her. The only thing is that her office tends to be packed, but that is the case with most great physicians. To prove how much she cares, she has walk in hours early in the morning for emergencies. She's a great pediatric physician that I would recommend to anyone.

flag | Submitted August 8, 2007

Dr. Jolan S. Rhodes's Credentials

• Howard Univ Coll Of Med, Washington Dc 20059 (Grad. 1983)

Assurant