Ratings for Dr. Mark E. Scroggins

Wonderful staff! But would not recommend Mark, forced me to have a c-section because he was impatient and would not put me back on the medicine that was helping me go into labor because he didn't get his way. Very un-helpful while pregnant, this was my first pregnancy and I was very disappointed how I was treated, he is also not great at sonograms and hardly does them. Made my whole first experience more difficult then it should've been.

flag | Submitted March 20, 2017

Sounds like an assclown and he was lucky I wasn't there. a true medicare doctor c-section cause its more money to him and for no reason at 37 weeks cause he didn't want to wait every nurse said he was wrong dumbass

flag | Submitted January 19, 2017

I went to Dr. Scroggins when I was about 3 months pregnant. He is so disconnected it's like he doesn't care. I had bleeding like I started my period and told L&D to send me home. Every time he asked me how I was doing if I told him I had been having pain he'd refer me to my PCP. The same if I was having headaches he'd refer me to a neurologist. I'm now 6 months pregnant and decided making the 40 minute drive to Denton to see my old OB Dr. Daniel McDonald was worth it.

flag | Submitted October 10, 2014

I would wait in the waiting toom untill 9:30 when my apt was at 9. I ask him something he gives me an answer to something I didn't ask our he seems too busy to even offer to listen.. He ain't busy when I'm the only patient there. Not gental, none of the staff was helpful through my FIRST pregnancy wouldn't do a sonogram the last few weeks of my pregnancy because he sent my bills to the wrong insurance. over all... WORST DOCTOR I HAVE EVER BEN TO! I will NOT be a returning patient!

flag | Submitted September 29, 2013

I used him twice 20 years ago two c-section the best doctor ever....

flag | Submitted July 14, 2011

Superb experienced ob/gyn who cares. Staff tries to let you know when he is running late from deliveries

flag | Submitted May 30, 2010

Dr. Scroggins is an excellent, informative, and hands on Doctor. He was worth the 45 minute drive to make sure my baby and I had the best care. He has a 6" photo book full of pictures of the many miracle babies and births that happy mothers like myself have contributed to over the years.He is as proud as any father to show them off... those are his kids.He is professional, genuine, and brilliant.Not to mention he delivers over 1000 babies a year and is very experienced.He has seen and done it all and always does what is right for both the mother and the baby.I remember during my daughters birth he rushed to the hospital at 3am for us.He had slight bed hair and a light 5 o'clock shadow so it was obvious he had been good and sleep before the call but just as though it were his own child he rushed to our side with that big happy smile pleased to make sure my delivery went smoothly no matter what hour the baby decided to come.This is a world class OBGYN with a lot of love for his patients

flag | Submitted March 18, 2010

if you are looking for a obgyn that cares about you and gives you the best care possible dr scroggins is the best ive ever been to

flag | Submitted June 10, 2007

Dr. Mark E. Scroggins's Credentials

• Univ Of Tx Med Branch Galveston, Galveston Tx 77550 (Grad. 1977)

Top Hospitals in Bedford, TX