Ratings for Dr. Sibel N. Bessim

big office. great staff. knowledgable doctors and nurses, very helpful

flag | Submitted January 29, 2009

Dr. Sibel is wonderful. I had a very difficult medical history and she never gave up on me! She is very intelligent, softspoken and has a wonderful way of speaking to patients. I felt very comfortable in her hands- expecially as a first time gyn patient. Ive seen both she and Dr. Clark- they are both great!

flag | Submitted March 28, 2008

Dr. Bessim is an absolutely wonderful OB/GYN. I have had 3 babies with her, and I recommend her to all my friends. She is caring and takes the time to really listen. I would often bring a list of questions to my appointments and she patiently addressed every single one of them. As a doctor she is extraordinarily competent. I have been "wowed" by her skill in all 3 of my pregnancies and as a gynecology patient. She is the BEST doctor I have ever had. The office is very nice and run efficiently. I have always received kind and punctual service from the front desk. The location at 195 Worcester St. in Wellesley is easy and convenient. I love the practice web site because it has all kinds of useful information about women's health and pregnancy. Dr. Bessim is a fabulous doctor in a terrific practice.

flag | Submitted August 8, 2007

Dr. Sibel N. Bessim's Credentials

• Mount Sinai School Of Medicine Of City University Of New York (Grad. 1986)

Top Hospitals in Wellesley, MA