Ratings for Dr. James Fardoulys

Jim Fardoulys operated on my frozen shoulder and I found him very good to deal with and the operation was a complete success.

flag | Submitted April 16, 2017

Jim has a quiet, caring nature. He has a genuine interest in your wellbeing and exudes compassion. He is a wealth of knowledge and following current advancements. He has looked after my knee for the last 11 years and has finally done a knee replacement, my second one ( the first was done by someone else) it's early days but I can say it's a vastly different experience. Jim and his staff have shown kindness, compassion , care and support not only in the week since it was done but the prior two arthroscopes, and I'm confident of a great outcome with this replacement.

flag | Submitted March 23, 2017

Had Lars surgery in my knee in 2011 due to torn ACL and Dr Fardoulys was excellent. Touch wood 6 years later everything has been good.

flag | Submitted February 19, 2017

Great result with knee replacement nearly 2 years ago. Both Dr Fardoulys and secretary Mary are pleasant to deal with and very helpful. I could not recommend him more highly.

flag | Submitted July 28, 2016

Helpful at all levels. Been twice and going a third time. Straightforward and to the point. Great bedside manner prior to surgery. Results were better than expected. He's who you would send your mother or children to.

flag | Submitted December 27, 2015

Highly recommended. Very knowledgeable; clear and concise in his advice. Knee surgery was a success with quick recovery.

flag | Submitted October 28, 2015

I used the good Doc 10 years ago for an ACL recon and clean. He answered all my questions took the time to explain the process and was very professional. I have recommended to all my friends over the past 10 years for orthopaedic work!

flag | Submitted November 4, 2014

After many bad experiences I was very grateful to have been referred to Dr Fardoulys. What a gentleman. Happy to listen and answer your questions. His secretary is an absolute pleasure to deal with. A great team with compassion and understanding. Highly recommend. I have never looked back.

flag | Submitted September 4, 2014

Great surgeon. Not easy to get in quickly but worth the wait. Receptionist wonderful to deal and Surgeon is a gentleman. Great results. Happy to recommend.

flag | Submitted November 4, 2013

It was wonderful to find a doctor that could accurately diagnose my shoulder problem and was able to successfully fix it. Dr Fardoulis was kind, polite and respectful but most of all, very knowledgeable. The operation went well and I am now happily recovering from the shoulder surgery. I would have no hesitation in recommending Dr Fardoulis.

flag | Submitted March 10, 2013