Dr. John R. Miklos

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. John R. Miklos

Over the years I progressively developed an uterus prolapse with additional complications. I started feeling miserable but because I had other family priorities, the quality of my life was put on hold. Last year due the symptoms getting worse, I decided to see a doctor. After a very meticulous researching (mighty google), I found dr Miklos who’s well known and renowned for his international success with Urogynecologic surgeries. From the first appointment I was very impressed with how dr. Miklos educated me, taking away all my worries and being the most ingenious inspirer of hope. I felt great after the major three in one surgery. I didn’t take any pain killers because there wasn’t any pain. Only the best surgeon gives the least medicine. The secret to my awesome recovery, is dr. Miklos who is simply extraordinary, he is the best of the best. Needless to say that a great doctor has a staff to match his expertise, talent and results. All the nurses and administrative workers are top notch, made llme feel special and answered my many questions and demands. I really felt like everybody cares and treated me with outmost respect and professionalism. Surgeons like dr Miklos are not just doctors, but real life-savers. I may not have talked enough to God in my prayers, but in dr Miklos’s services I have some of His favors. Thank you Doc for everything you have done to keep me in the pink of health and the best of spirits.

flag | Submitted May 2, 2018

Over the years I progressively developed a uterus prolapse with additional complications. I started feeling miserable but because I had other family priorities, the quality of my life was put on hold. Last year due the symptoms getting worse, I decided to see a doctor. After a very meticulous researching (mighty google), I found Dr. Miklos who’s well known and renowned for his international success with Urogynecologic surgeries. From the first appointment I was very impressed with how Dr. Miklos educated me, taking away all my worries and being the most ingenious inspirer of hope. I felt great after the major three in one surgery. I didn’t take any pain killers because there wasn’t any pain. Only the best surgeon gives the least medicine. The secret to my awesome recovery, is Dr. Miklos who is simply extraordinary, he is the best of the best. Needless to say that a great doctor has a staff to match his expertise, talent and results. All the nurses and administrative workers are top notch, made me feel special and answered my many questions and demands. I really felt like everybody cares and treated me with outmost respect and professionalism. Surgeons like Dr. Miklos are not just doctors, but real life-savers. I may not have talked enough to God in my prayers, but in Dr. Miklos’s services I have some of His favors. Thank you Dr. Miklos for everything you have done to keep me in the pink of health and the best of spirits.

flag | Submitted May 1, 2018

Dr. Miklos is concise, experienced and a true professional. I had a sacrocolpopexy, anterior repair and cystoscopy by him 6 weeks ago and I have experienced no post op pain or problems. He explained in detail exactly what he was going to do with diagrams and hand drawn pictures making me feel that I was in the right hands. This was not my first surgery by him as he performed a posterior repair on me 12 years ago. When my new problems arose I had no question who would be the only person to go to, Dr. Miklos. I have recommended him to several friends due to my faith in his expertise. The office staff is courteous and professional. Calls were always returned in a prompt manner. There is no where else I would go!

flag | Submitted April 5, 2018

Dr Miklos is truly a professional. After having surgery by another doctor that failed after 3 years he did an anterior repair 7 years ago. That surgery is still great and I just had a posterior repair 6 weeks ago. These are the last surgeries I plan on doing!!! Go to the right person to start with and you will not have to go thru the years of pain and frustration with prolapse!!! Dr Miklos comes highly recommended by several friends that have used him as well. You could save yourself a couple of surgeries!!!

flag | Submitted March 1, 2018

Six weeks after the traumatic delivery of my son, I knew something was not right. I had terrible pelvic pressure, heaviness, and a constant ache when standing. Because of these symptoms, I found it hard to go about my daily routine, take care of my son, and do the things I enjoyed. I saw six different providers over the course of two years, and all of them had differing opinions on the cause of my pain. One provider advised that I undergo a hysterectomy, and at only 28, I was not quite ready for that. I was mentally frustrated, exhausted, and tired of struggling to even make it through a work day. After not finding relief, I decided to take the advice of a friend who had saw Dr. Miklos, and go to Atlanta for a consult. My initial visit with Dr. Miklos felt like a weight had been lifted off my shoulders. It was so refreshing to find a doctor that thoroughly listened to me. He answered all of my questions, explained my condition, and explained the recommended surgical procedures in great detail. His office staff were also wonderful. They were very kind and helped me with anything I needed along the way. A couple of months after after my consult, I had the surgery. Everything went very smooth the day of the surgery, and I had no complications. The OR staff were so kind, and made me feel at ease. I’m now almost 9 weeks post-op, and feel so happy and privileged to say that my pain is gone. I never thought I would be able to walk around without pain again. I’m more than grateful for Dr. Miklos, and so happy that I will be able to enjoy life again! Better yet, I am able to be the mom to my little guy that I couldn’t be before. I will always be grateful!

flag | Submitted February 23, 2018

Dr. Miklos and his staff are very welcoming and punctual. My surgery turned out well and I would recommend going to him.

flag | Submitted February 19, 2018

Dr. Miklos is the best there is and I am lucky enough he has an office where I live, since people come from across the world to see him. He came highly recommended from another Doctor. When it comes to my body and surgeries, I do alot of research and make sure I am dealing with the best specialist in their given area. There is no room for risk, which is why I chose Dr. Miklos. Since this is such a personal surgery, I am glad I did the research. It has been over a year since my surgery and I am thrilled with the results. He achieved perfection. The only thing I wish is that I had done it sooner.

flag | Submitted February 12, 2018

Dr. Miklos and his staff were wonderful and always made me feel comfortable. My surgery turned out perfect and I highly recommend him. He is very knowledgeable and is the right doctor to go to.

flag | Submitted February 12, 2018

My most recent surgery performed was a Sacrocolpopexy. My surgery went beautifully. Dr. Miklos also removed my tubes and a few cysts from my ovary. I have experienced the same amount of care and attention throughout each of my surgeries. So far all my other repairs are holding strong and providing me relief. I am very grateful for Dr Miklos. His beside manner is so down to earth and it's very refreshing to have a specialist/surgeon with this quality. I am vey thankful for his knowledge, skill, and attention to detail. I know he will always be there for me should I need another surgery in the future. I highly recommend Dr. Miklos. If you have an opportunity to have a consult with Dr. Miklos - don't wait! I can't express to you how happy I am with my surgical results and the care that I received! A lot of women are not prepared for the amount of fear and anxiety that comes with prolapsed organs. After having my consult with Dr. Miklos the amount of fear was much less! I knew that if I went forward with the repairs suggested that I could go back to enjoying life with my family! That is exactly what happened - I went on living life! I can not express this enough - don't waste your time researching your prolapse and repairs (unless it's Dr. Miklos website) and reading horror stories - seek a consult with Dr. Miklos as soon as possible!

flag | Submitted January 18, 2018

For two years I considered this procedure, researching it high and low online. I went through so many before and after pictures from doctors. Dr. Miklos is the doctor you want and need. I think every woman goes through the ups and downs of deciding about this surgery because it's a sensitive and important area. We naturally have so many questions and concerns...and I promise you Dr. Miklos will handle you with so much care, concern, and transparency. Have a consult with him to relieve the stress and myriad of questions you have. What I appreciated most was his transparency and honesty about the process and my individual situation. I never felt like I was being pushed into doing any of it or "sold" into choosing him. He and his trusted right hand women (like Danielle and Ashley) will make you feel comfortable from the time you schedule your consult, through making your decisions about surgery, your financial situation to getting it done and anytime you need them after surgery . If you are still hesitant after your consult, they can connect you with a previous patient to chat with, which was a nice cherry topping for me. I was able to ask her about her feelings and dealings right after surgery and during the heal time. If you are reading this review, then you need this surgery. Like me, you are probably nervous but so intrigued. Meet Dr. Miklos and let his knowledge, professionalism, honesty and skill convince you. He and his staff will make you feel comfortable from the beginning. I am so happy with my results and there were no surprises, because I was well informed along the way. Seriously....go see Dr. Miklos. It's time for you to make the step closer to a more comfortable and confident you.

flag | Submitted January 15, 2018

Dr. John R. Miklos's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. John R. Miklos is an internationally renowned Vaginal Cosmetic and Reconstructive Surgeon who has dedicated his expertise to helping women regain their self confidence and restore their quality of life and sexual intimacy. Dr. Miklos will empower you with knowledge, choices and alternatives to allow you to make an informed decision about your future. He is the first Gynecologist that is Fellowship trained in both Urogynecology and Reconstructive Pelvic Surgery (2 years) and Laparoscopic Reconstructive Surgery (2 years).

• English

• Med Univ Of Sc Coll Of Med, Charleston Sc 29425 (Grad. 1989)

Top Hospitals in Alpharetta, GA