Dr. John R. Miklos

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. John R. Miklos

My most recent surgery performed was a Sacrocolpopexy. My surgery went beautifully. Dr. Miklos also removed my tubes and a few cysts from my ovary. I have experienced the same amount of care and attention throughout each of my surgeries. So far all my other repairs are holding strong and providing me relief. I am very grateful for Dr Miklos. His beside manner is so down to earth and it's very refreshing to have a specialist/surgeon with this quality. I am vey thankful for his knowledge, skill, and attention to detail. I know he will always be there for me should I need another surgery in the future. I highly recommend Dr. Miklos. If you have an opportunity to have a consult with Dr. Miklos - don't wait! I can't express to you how happy I am with my surgical results and the care that I received! A lot of women are not prepared for the amount of fear and anxiety that comes with prolapsed organs. After having my consult with Dr. Miklos the amount of fear was much less! I knew that if I went forward with the repairs suggested that I could go back to enjoying life with my family! That is exactly what happened - I went on living life! I can not express this enough - don't waste your time researching your prolapse and repairs (unless it's Dr. Miklos website) and reading horror stories - seek a consult with Dr. Miklos as soon as possible!

flag | Submitted January 18, 2018

For two years I considered this procedure, researching it high and low online. I went through so many before and after pictures from doctors. Dr. Miklos is the doctor you want and need. I think every woman goes through the ups and downs of deciding about this surgery because it's a sensitive and important area. We naturally have so many questions and concerns...and I promise you Dr. Miklos will handle you with so much care, concern, and transparency. Have a consult with him to relieve the stress and myriad of questions you have. What I appreciated most was his transparency and honesty about the process and my individual situation. I never felt like I was being pushed into doing any of it or "sold" into choosing him. He and his trusted right hand women (like Danielle and Ashley) will make you feel comfortable from the time you schedule your consult, through making your decisions about surgery, your financial situation to getting it done and anytime you need them after surgery . If you are still hesitant after your consult, they can connect you with a previous patient to chat with, which was a nice cherry topping for me. I was able to ask her about her feelings and dealings right after surgery and during the heal time. If you are reading this review, then you need this surgery. Like me, you are probably nervous but so intrigued. Meet Dr. Miklos and let his knowledge, professionalism, honesty and skill convince you. He and his staff will make you feel comfortable from the beginning. I am so happy with my results and there were no surprises, because I was well informed along the way. Seriously....go see Dr. Miklos. It's time for you to make the step closer to a more comfortable and confident you.

flag | Submitted January 15, 2018

Having such a personal and significant procedure, I made sure to do my due diligence in researching Surgeons and options. After having a consultation with Dr. Miklos, I knew I didn't need to look any further. Dr. Miklos assessed my goals and concerns with a total wellness approach. Dr. Miklos' nurse, Ashley, was so attentive before and after the surgery and was extremely generous with her time. I could not have asked for more in a practice or a team!

flag | Submitted December 11, 2017

I did a lot of research before choosing Dr. Miklos and I am so happy that I went with him for my surgery. He and his staff were so accommodating and informative, which made everything so much easier. If I had my chance to do over again, I wouldn't change a thing. So happy with the end results!

flag | Submitted December 6, 2017

I did a lot of research before choosing Dr. Miklos for my surgery and I was glad I did. My results are better than I ever expected! They made it such a painless experience from beginning to end. Dr. Miklos is awesome. He explains exactly what is going to happen so there are no surprises. He’s easy to talk to and you can tell he genuinely cares about pleasing you. His nurse Ashley and the rest of the staff are wonderful, too. I highly recommend Dr. Miklos.

flag | Submitted December 4, 2017

When I first,made the appointment with Dr Miklos, I have called other place just to see what I would be dealing with.. I received the other phone calls back from California and NC but wasn't satisfied of what I wanted to hear. When Dr Miklos office set the phone interview up with Dr. Miklos, he understood everything we were telling him, I felt very comfortable with this doctor without even meeting him. We had our first consultation with him where he showed us everything on his diagrams which helped us understand a lot. Then I was set up for surgery. His office a staff were great before my surgery. The next morning U had my surgery at Noerhside hospital in Atlanta GA. The staff there were wonderful. Dr. Miklos came in and talk with me before surgery and after surgery. He found more then I realized, but he took care of the problem. I am weiting this 2 days after surgery. Dr. Miklos is my angel, my pain in my back and legs are gone. Thank you so much for giving me my life back. Janice Decator. WV

flag | Submitted November 9, 2017

in the last week I was not happy with Dr. Miklos. I had intense complications from the catheter after surgery and had to stay in the hospital for days instead of what was supposed to be an overnight stay. His initial response when the nurse called him to inform him I was having extreme bladder pressure was just to give additional pain meds. It was an ordeal that lasted several days that was only relieved when Miklos finally called in another urologist who prescribed medication to relax bladder spasms. After going home, I suffered with continued fever for a couple of weeks after surgery with no prior health issues. The office seemed at times to be disorganized and was erratic about returning calls or resolving an error they made in billing. I kept having to call back for nearly a year to stop receiving a $10 invoice that I shouldn’t have been billed to begin with. At the follow up visit 8 weeks after surgery, there was an obvious flaw in the repair he had done, and his response was “Well that’s not a deal breaker for me, it’s not for you, is it?” When I indicated I definitely did want it corrected, but also very much did not want a catheter this time, he insisted it was necessary but said he’d use a smaller one and for me to come back in a few months for him to do the revision. Upon consulting with another surgeon with the same credentials, I was informed it was unnecessary to use a catheter for this correction. I could have had Miklos operate again at no cost but instead chose to pay full price and am very happy I did. I wish I would’ve chosen this surgeon instead of Miklos to begin with. No one from his practice ever even followed up to ask about scheduling the revision. My experience made me believe Miklos is better at marketing his world renowned skills than actually caring about his patients.

flag | Submitted October 14, 2017

Very unhappy with his performance. A lot of hype but not able to actually be helpful. Find another doctor.

flag | Submitted July 8, 2017

Dr. Miklos spent a lot of time answering my questions and expertly performed a much needed surgery on me. I haven't had any issues since the surgery and am very impressed with Dr. Miklos' surgical skills. His office staff is a total liability. His billing person is completely incompetent. I have spent the last 15 months trying to get someone at the office to call me back to resolve their billing mistakes. Even though I was assured that my bill was fully paid on the day of my surgery, five months later I received a $6,000 bill from Dr. Jacobs, the Anesthesiologist. Then, 15 months later, Miklos sent me an $8,000 bill. I suggest finding another surgeon with a competent, responsive, and friendly staff. This medical practice isn't worth the hassle.

flag | Submitted March 11, 2017

All this man cares about is $$$$ (i.e. Getting it from any means he can). He lacks all morals or ethics. He preys on women. Find yourself a real doctor!

flag | Submitted September 20, 2016

Dr. John R. Miklos's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. John R. Miklos is an internationally renowned Vaginal Cosmetic and Reconstructive Surgeon that has dedicated his expertise to helping women regain their self confidence and restore their quality of life and sexual intimacy. Dr. Miklos will empower you with knowledge, choices and alternatives to allow you to make an informed decision about your future. He is the first Gynecologist that is Fellowship trained in both Urogynecology and Reconstructive Pelvic Surgery (2 years) and Laparoscopic Reconstructive Surgery (2 years).

• English

• Med Univ Of Sc Coll Of Med, Charleston Sc 29425 (Grad. 1989)

Unicare