Dr. John R. Miklos

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. John R. Miklos

I had an amazing experience with Dr. Miklos. The initial consultation was very informative and detailed for my paticuliar issues. I felt very confident in his expertise to correct my problem. I think “he is the best doctor in Urogynecology. “. I can now say that Dr. Miklos has corrected my issues and I recommen him highly. Please do your homework in finding the best doctors. I search and search for a doctor that was a specialist in vaginal mesh revision and the more I looked into Dr. Miklos expertise the more confident I was in scheduling an appointment with the Atlanta office.

flag | Submitted March 19, 2019

I worked with Dr. Miklos for a number of years and I have never met a surgeon more compassionate and knowledgeable. Over the years I saw him go above and beyond for his patients, which is something that healthcare is missing. I would never trust another surgeon with someone that I cared for.

flag | Submitted February 17, 2019

I had the BEST experience and results with my Labiaplasty procedure done by the BEST doctor in the biz, Dr. Miklos. He is a true genius, has a great bed side manner, and the most skilled surgeon. He did an INCREDIBLE job and I could not be happier with the results. He is the true expert in this field. I had a few additional procedures done along with my labiaplasty and everything turned out AMAZING. I would definitely recommend him to anyone that wants a perfect vag!!!!! My husband is a raving fan as well :-)

flag | Submitted January 16, 2019

4 year Surgery Anniversary Thriving & confident, can’t praise enough for saving my uterus & from mesh complications. I can still remember the HOPE I felt when finding his website just like it was yesterday. Thank you Dr.Miklos & Moore B~A~B

flag | Submitted August 26, 2018

I feel very fortunate to of had Dr Miklos do my surgery. I think highly of him. Six months from the surgery I feel so much better and the quality of my life has improved. He preformed a hysteropexy with anterior and posterior repairs on me 8/17/18. First, I was very afraid to have this surgery done because my Mother’s hysterectomy left her unable to completely urinate when sitting down. First, his skill and reputation gave me the confidence to have the surgery. Second, his technique allowed me to keep my parts. Third, I healed quickly and completely. Six months down the road and I do not even have a “sneeze pee” problem. I am delighted with the results of my surgery. Dr. Milklos, his staff and the hospital were all very top notch! Even my health insurance ( after 3 appeals) came through! I am very fortunate, and I hope you will be too!

flag | Submitted June 16, 2018

My experience with Dr. Miklos and his staff has been outstanding. They are professional, responsive and competent. After researching online for a doctor to address the urogynecological issues I was experiencing, I found Miklos & Moore and easily scheduled an appointment. Dr. Miklos performed a thorough exam and spent a great deal of time walking through my conditions and explaining his recommended surgical solutions to me and my husband. We had the surgery and are thrilled with the results!

flag | Submitted June 6, 2018

Over the years I progressively developed an uterus prolapse with additional complications. I started feeling miserable but because I had other family priorities, the quality of my life was put on hold. Last year due the symptoms getting worse, I decided to see a doctor. After a very meticulous researching (mighty google), I found dr Miklos who’s well known and renowned for his international success with Urogynecologic surgeries. From the first appointment I was very impressed with how dr. Miklos educated me, taking away all my worries and being the most ingenious inspirer of hope. I felt great after the major three in one surgery. I didn’t take any pain killers because there wasn’t any pain. Only the best surgeon gives the least medicine. The secret to my awesome recovery, is dr. Miklos who is simply extraordinary, he is the best of the best. Needless to say that a great doctor has a staff to match his expertise, talent and results. All the nurses and administrative workers are top notch, made llme feel special and answered my many questions and demands. I really felt like everybody cares and treated me with outmost respect and professionalism. Surgeons like dr Miklos are not just doctors, but real life-savers. I may not have talked enough to God in my prayers, but in dr Miklos’s services I have some of His favors. Thank you Doc for everything you have done to keep me in the pink of health and the best of spirits.

flag | Submitted May 2, 2018

Over the years I progressively developed a uterus prolapse with additional complications. I started feeling miserable but because I had other family priorities, the quality of my life was put on hold. Last year due the symptoms getting worse, I decided to see a doctor. After a very meticulous researching (mighty google), I found Dr. Miklos who’s well known and renowned for his international success with Urogynecologic surgeries. From the first appointment I was very impressed with how Dr. Miklos educated me, taking away all my worries and being the most ingenious inspirer of hope. I felt great after the major three in one surgery. I didn’t take any pain killers because there wasn’t any pain. Only the best surgeon gives the least medicine. The secret to my awesome recovery, is Dr. Miklos who is simply extraordinary, he is the best of the best. Needless to say that a great doctor has a staff to match his expertise, talent and results. All the nurses and administrative workers are top notch, made me feel special and answered my many questions and demands. I really felt like everybody cares and treated me with outmost respect and professionalism. Surgeons like Dr. Miklos are not just doctors, but real life-savers. I may not have talked enough to God in my prayers, but in Dr. Miklos’s services I have some of His favors. Thank you Dr. Miklos for everything you have done to keep me in the pink of health and the best of spirits.

flag | Submitted May 1, 2018

Dr. Miklos is concise, experienced and a true professional. I had a sacrocolpopexy, anterior repair and cystoscopy by him 6 weeks ago and I have experienced no post op pain or problems. He explained in detail exactly what he was going to do with diagrams and hand drawn pictures making me feel that I was in the right hands. This was not my first surgery by him as he performed a posterior repair on me 12 years ago. When my new problems arose I had no question who would be the only person to go to, Dr. Miklos. I have recommended him to several friends due to my faith in his expertise. The office staff is courteous and professional. Calls were always returned in a prompt manner. There is no where else I would go!

flag | Submitted April 5, 2018

Dr Miklos is truly a professional. After having surgery by another doctor that failed after 3 years he did an anterior repair 7 years ago. That surgery is still great and I just had a posterior repair 6 weeks ago. These are the last surgeries I plan on doing!!! Go to the right person to start with and you will not have to go thru the years of pain and frustration with prolapse!!! Dr Miklos comes highly recommended by several friends that have used him as well. You could save yourself a couple of surgeries!!!

flag | Submitted March 1, 2018

Dr. John R. Miklos's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. John R. Miklos is an internationally renowned Vaginal Cosmetic and Reconstructive Surgeon who has dedicated his expertise to helping women regain their self confidence and restore their quality of life and sexual intimacy. Dr. Miklos will empower you with knowledge, choices and alternatives to allow you to make an informed decision about your future. He is the first Gynecologist that is Fellowship trained in both Urogynecology and Reconstructive Pelvic Surgery (2 years) and Laparoscopic Reconstructive Surgery (2 years).

• English

• Med Univ Of Sc Coll Of Med, Charleston Sc 29425 (Grad. 1989)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal