Ratings for Dr. James Stowitts

Channel 12 news said Dr. Stowitts was the preferred dentist among the other dentists and physicians in Scottsdale. I agree! Not only is he excellent, but so are the nurses and the administrative staff. So friendly and helpful. I had some ugly old caps on my front teeth. Dr. Stowitts replaced them and they are beautiful!

flag | Submitted October 16, 2013

Dr. Stowitts came highly recommended and i was quite satisfied. its a modern office and the staff was helpful. i had to wait 3 months to get an appointment and I'm glad i did. He seemed very thorough and told me my teeth and mouth were healthy. i can't remember the gals name who cleaned my teeth,but she did great. I've heard there are three or four of them and they are all good. i'll definitely be back.

flag | Submitted September 15, 2012

Always a bit of a waiting list to get in but its worth the wait. Very popular office. The service is excellent.

flag | Submitted September 10, 2012

I have been a patient of Dr Stowitts for the past 18 years. My husband and I receive excellent care. The staff is terrific. They are friendly, professional and always on time. I highly recommend Dr Stowitts to anyone who wants a caring dentist and not just a dental mill.

flag | Submitted December 27, 2011

After five years of my family and I using him our preventative maintenance was very poor. My 18 year old son had 3 crowns in the last year we used him. When we changed dentists we all had numerous cavities that needed immediate attention. I would not recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted July 8, 2011

Respects your time, painless, and professional. I recommend this office highly.

flag | Submitted August 7, 2010

First class operation. Even though they re always very busy, i have never waited more than a few minutes. I broke a cap recently and they stayed late and saw me at the end of the day. That is service. My hygenist Kelly is very good too. Dr. Stowits makes me very comfortable and i have been satisfied with my treatments. The flatscreen tv's in the dental rooms is great.

flag | Submitted May 29, 2010

I am so impressed with Dr. Stowitts. My plastic surgeon recommended him and i was totally excited by the results of the procedures i had done. My teeth look amazing! The office is really modern and cool. I got to watch whatever i wanted on tv while i was in the dental chair. That is really nice. Everybody there is friendly too.

flag | Submitted May 15, 2010

Dr. Stowitts is excellent.I was refered to Dr. Stowitts by my physician who is a long time patient of Dr. Stowitts. I am a big baby at the dentist and i need a lot of TLC. The staff is friendly, they are efficient dealing with my insurance and i have never waited more than about 5 minutes. My hygienist,Theresa is really gentle too. Just don't miss your cleaning appointment because it can be a little tough to get in.

flag | Submitted April 16, 2010

I work for a large cardiology group in Scottsdale. I knew that several of our surgeons see Dr. Stowitts and seemed to like his office. I have always been a little embarassed about the apprarance of my teeth and wanted to find out about making them look better. I called the office and they told me i could come in for a consultation the following week. Its a nice, clean office and the ladies at the front desk are friendly. To make a long story short, he placed 8 veneers on my front teeth. They look completely natural. I am actually proud of my smile now. Dr. Stowitts is really laid back and makes me feel comfortable. There was nothing uncomfortable about the experience. I recommend this office highly.

flag | Submitted January 29, 2010