Ratings for Dr. Edward E. Moayyad

Terrible staff. The receptionist here are very rude and seem bothered when requesting an appointment or anything else. This is the second time that I've had problems with his staff.

flag | Submitted August 19, 2014

I don't understand the three previous reviews. I gave birth to both of my children at MCA, and I only chose Dr. Moayyad, because they both seemed like good pediatricians in the hospital. Unfortunately, that was the only time I met either doctor; they are basically salesmen, cleverly placed in a busy hospital nursery. I felt that the actual doctors' office was a "puppy mill." Their staff over-books appointments to the point that they make you wait in their over-crowded waiting rooms for at least an hour. The staff is rude and uncaring, with the exception of the Nurse Practitioner, Elaine. The last straw for me was when I had an issue with my insurance. I explained my situation, then a male med assistant or nurse got on the phone, yelled at me until I was in tears, then transferred me to his superviser's voicemail saying "I doubt she's going to call you back," and she never did. I don't believe these people truly care about the children they care for, only $$$. Quantity over quality, sad

flag | Submitted October 29, 2012

A wonderful, caring man, we used him for both of our girls until they were 16.

flag | Submitted July 27, 2012

Dr. Moayyad was my pediatrician for all of my life until I graduated from high school. He is an amazing doctor, who gives his immense personal attention and detail to each and every one of his patients. Dr. Moayyad is a very compassionate and sensitive doctor, who is very skilled in causing the least amount of pain or discomfort in his patients. I, personally, was very sensitive and anxious about pain from immunizations, check-ups, etc. as a child, but Dr. Moayyad always was very careful as well as professional, making sure I received the necessary care required for any illnesses. One way he accomplished this when I was young was by distracting me away from the pain. Dr. Moayyad develops lasting relationships with his patients and earns his patient's and their familie's trust. I am sincerely grateful for all of his help throughout the years, and I wish I could have him as my adult doctor!

flag | Submitted August 5, 2009

Dr. Moayyad has been a great help to us with all three kids in that he has listened well to our concerns and has been able to alleviate the problem in question. He is intelligent, knowledgable, kind, and has a bedside manner that soothes both parent and child.

flag | Submitted August 7, 2007

Dr. Edward E. Moayyad's Credentials

• Univ Auto De Nuevo Leon, Fac De Med, Monterrey, Nuevo Leon, Mexico (Grad. 1984)