Ratings for Dr. Robert R. Bell

Dr. Bell is one exception in his field. He is a doctor who does not hesitate to go the extra mile for his patients! Dr. Bell ensures that his patients are his number one priority! I am attesting to this from my personal experience. His integrity is absolutely flawless. As a patient of Dr. Bell's my situation was complex. Dr. Bell did everything in his power to make sure that I was 100% made whole. Dr. Bell's bedside manner is superb. He ensures that his patients are well respected and provided for. I only wish that I still resided in El Paso so that I could have him as my physician.

flag | Submitted November 3, 2016

My wife and I both had surgery performed by Dr. Bell. We are extremely pleased with him, his staff, and especially the results of his work.

flag | Submitted January 7, 2012

I went to Dr. Bell with a broken finger (pretty standard). Dr. Bell was confident and straight to the point. I felt well taken care of. The visits were much quicker than the wait, but he answered all of my questions to my satisfaction. My finger is almost fully healed and I'm happy with the treatment I received.

flag | Submitted August 7, 2007

Dr. Robert R. Bell's Credentials

• Spanish

• University Of Missouri, Kansas City, School Of Medicine (Grad. 1989)

Veterans Administration