Ratings for Dr. Léo Gagnon

Destroyed my health, I had mercury fillings removed and at the time he never used a dental dam or used the proper extraction methods. Fast forward 10 years later I developed an auto immune disease I had to pay close to 15000$ in Mercury chelation therapy. My gut is destroyed and had to invest another 70000 in trying to rebuild flora. My immune system got so weak that I had several parasites, h pylori infections for which I had to take many antibiotics. I no longer live in Edmundston and forever will regret having my mercury fillings removed by this dentist.

flag | Submitted November 18, 2014

Excellent dentiste et professionnel! .

flag | Submitted April 24, 2012

Always on time. Very helpful and funny. Great ambiance at his office. Staff is exceptional. Always up to date in the newest treatments. Great clinic all around. Best dentist in the area.

flag | Submitted October 12, 2011

J'aime beaucoup ce dentiste, il a un très beau sens d'humour, toujours de bonne humeur, il est très perfectionniste et très minutieux dans son travail afin de pas te faire de mal. Son personnel est aussi très dévoué et gentil. Je le recommanderait sans hésitation à quiconque. Merci Léo pour ton excellent travail.

flag | Submitted November 6, 2007

Very Nice doctor, always in good mood, always on time, staff very nice. If you have an emergency, they'll find you a spot. He has uptodate equipment. If you have questions, he'll explain to you so you understand. I recommend this doctor to anyone.

flag | Submitted September 28, 2007

Très bon dentiste, drôle, gentil, compréhensif, ponctuel. Il a une très belle personnalité.

flag | Submitted August 7, 2007