Ratings for Dr. Chirag R. Jani

In my opinion and from my experience, Dr. Jani is an "absolutely superb" Doctor. He genuinely cares about his patients. He is down to earth and humble, and he carefully listens to the concerns of his patients. His personality and smile invites trust. Also, Dr. Jani is very thoughtful and through when diagnosing his patients; and he goes the extra mile, to make sure they get the best of care. Dr. Jani uses very good judgment in his decision making; as a result, his patients benefit from it. He is a valuable asset to the medical community and the public in general. I and my wife Emma would strongly recommend Dr. Jani to anyone needing his services. (Ernest/Emma Sapp)

flag | Submitted October 12, 2015

EXCELLENT MD. LOVE HIM. VERY COMPASSIONATE AND CARING PHYSICIAN

flag | Submitted January 25, 2015

I am very happy with this Doctor an his practice. Every thing is well explained,I know what to expect an how it will be done.I enjoy my visits an the quality of my care.

flag | Submitted June 3, 2014

Dr Jani is an excellent caring and knowledgeable Physician. I have been his patient for 6 1/2 yrs. and he also took care of My Sister who had Stage 4 appendeceal cancer advance to colon stage 3. he fought for her and was and has always been a wonderful listener and teaches us all about the situation. I have referred many of my friends and family to him. I would never think of using another oncologist.

flag | Submitted May 31, 2014

Dr. Jani and his staff have been very competent in dealing with my cancer since 2010. I am always provided with information on new drug treatments and allowed to make my own choice. He has a good sense of humor and is always willing to listen. I feel very fortunate to have such a knowledgeable and caring doctor.

Submitted May 30, 2014

Ilove Dr. Jani and his staff! I have been coming here since 2008 and it feels like home. I wouldn't trade my experiences with this office for nothing in this world. Thankful for all that God has allowed Dr. Jani to do for me, my family and the families he's come in contact with.

flag | Submitted May 30, 2014

Dr. Jani is extremely compassionate with his patients. He never makes you feel rushed in an appointment and always willing to answer questions. He has such apositive attitudes. All of this is just icing on top of the great knowledge he has in his field of medicine. We feel very confident in his treatment of my mother.

flag | Submitted May 29, 2014

Dr. Jani always has a pleasant and welcoming disposition. He has an extremely stressful job and he is very busy; however, he always makes the time to make you feel like you are the only patient in the hospital. His staff is friendly and reliable. You are not going to find a better oncologist!

flag | Submitted May 22, 2014

Dr. Jani and his staff are thorough kind and concerned about my overall health. He answers my questions and listens to my concerns. He seems to be extremely knowledgeable. He went over all my treatment options carefully and considered my personal needs before we made a treatment plan. He really cares about me and my family. His staff are patient and kind as well. A friend recommended him and I am so grateful. I highly recommend Dr. Jani as a doctor.

flag | Submitted May 17, 2014

Excellent MD. Class of its own. Very friendly and down to the earth.

flag | Submitted April 6, 2014

Dr. Chirag R. Jani's Credentials

• Med Coll, Baroda Univ, Baroda, Gujarat, India (Grad. 1994)

• BCBS Illinois