Ratings for Dr. Irwin L. Levey

Not the best office visit. Nothing was done to help me with my healthcare

flag | Submitted October 27, 2014

Dr. Levey has been my my doctor for over 2 years. He is patient, knowledgeable, and takes the time to find solutions to improve my quality of life. His bedside manner is outstanding! Terry, his PA, and his staff, all make me feel welcome and are all responsive to my needs when I call with a request. I highly recommend Dr. Levey.

flag | Submitted September 4, 2014

Horrible people!!!!

flag | Submitted August 19, 2014

flag | Submitted April 12, 2014

excellent doctor, very helpful. When you call they can always fit you in either that day or the next.

flag | Submitted January 15, 2012

Intellegent, personable, thorough. Takes time to review your history each visit.Explains science behind his treatments. Best MD I've ever had.

flag | Submitted August 16, 2010

flag | Submitted January 14, 2010

We followed Dr Levey to his new practice and are very pleased with his attention and follow up.

flag | Submitted December 3, 2009

I have been seeing doctor Levey for well over 4 years. He was recommended to me by a close friend. I highly recommend Dr. Levey and his nurse practioner, Roanne Parker. I see a lot of doctors and his office is one of the best. He listens and is extremely knowledgable about medications. The office ALWAYS answers the phone, which is a rare thing these days and I have never waited more than a day to get a return call from the doctor, whether for a question or a prescription refill. Again, highly recommended.

flag | Submitted February 22, 2009

I have been seeing Dr Levey for ~3yrs. He has a PhD in heamatology (blood) in addition to his MD. I have always found him personable, knowledgable and very thorough and am happy to give him my unreserved recommendation.

flag | Submitted December 18, 2008

Dr. Irwin L. Levey's Credentials

• Univ Auto De Ciudad Juarez, Esc De Med, Ciudad Juarez, Chihuahua (Grad. 1980)